✴C H A P T E R E I G H T✴

What you deserve..
Chapter Eight

Symphani

I laid in my bed with my phone in my hand staring at Isis number. Erasing the number I put the phone face down on my stomach. It's been a whole week since I've last spoken to Isis and he's birthday is in a couple days. After Imani reassured me that Isis didn't have a girlfriend and that the chick was lying I was a little upset with my self that I didn't give him the chance to explain and I wouldn't be a little bit surprised if Isis wanted nothing to do with me.

Sighing I sat up and dialed the number to the shop.

"Nappy Headz this is Fat."

"Hi um fat, this is Symphani please don't say my name out loud."

"Oh Hey what's up girl?"

"Is Isaiah working today?"

"You just missed him girl, he went on a lunch run. You know where Lincoln's fried chicken is?"

"Yes I do. Thank you fat." I hung up and quickly ran into the bathroom. Throwing on some sweats I made sure everything was fresh and clean before heading out.

Pulling up into Lincoln's parking lot I looked down for one of Isis cars. Seeing a red and gold two door Benz parked beside the building I parked on the opposite side of the building.

Getting out I slipped my phone in my front pocket and walked closer to the car with his keys in my hand. The custom made C imprinted on the hood of the car let me know this was Isis car.

Standing in front of the drivers door I waited.

Hearing bell jiggle I looked up to the door opened. Isis walked out with his phone pressed to his ear and two bags in his hand. When he saw me, the speech I prepared in my head went away.

"Aye, let me phone you back Dime." He hung up and I moved over to let him up the door to his Benz. Sitting the food down he leaned his back against the car and stared at me.

"What's up?"

"I'm sorry" I said looking down at my pumas. He still had that affected on me, he didn't even say much but it was like I couldn't breathe just by looking at him.

"See I don't understand Symphani have I ever gave you a reason not to trust me?"

"No"

"Then why in the world would you listen to what some random ass chick tell you instead of asking me about it first. I mean I don't understand because for the past almost four months I've made you one of my top priorities. I've tried to make you laugh, I've tried to make you happy and be there for you so I don't understand. I've only been trying to treat you how you deserve to be treated so I'm not getting why you can't trust me. I'm putting my heart on the line for you and you just keep pushing me away for what though? I haven't hurt you like who ever in your past have so I just-I just don't get it Symphani"

My mouth opened but no words came out and I avoided eye contact with him.

"Look at me" He lifted up my chin with his index finger and my eyes went immediately on his hazel eyes that were already staring at me. The longer he stared at me it was like he was looking deep into my soul trying to figure me out.