✴ C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - T H R E E.✴

What you Deserve..
Twenty-three

Symphani woke up the next day in a empty bed, placing her hand on her stomach she sat up to see Isis putting on some pumas.

"Good morning baby"

"Good morning" Symphani said softly then pushed her hair back and looked at the clock 1 2: 1 0 A M and sighed.

"Where you going baby?"

"I'm taking Shamir and Simone to the park then I'ma meet Gotti at the museum so the kids can see some animals. I wanted to give you a day of rest and I wanted to spend some time with the kids before I leave for the couple months"

"Okay, is Lauren going too?"

"No I gave her the day off."

"Oh okay"

"You gonna be good here by yourself?"

"Yeah I'm probably gonna go back to sleep"

"Okay I'll have Ken come by later on to check up on you ight?"

"Ight"

"I love you"

"I love you too" Symphani said as Isis pecked her lips not caring about her morning breath or anything. As Isis and her kids left Sym jumped in the shower then decided to make a live stream on YouTube.

She Posted on Twitter

Isaiahsangel
Attention I'm going live on YouTube in five minutes I'll be answering questions and even doing some make up tutorials for my @symtwins and anybody who wants to talk to me.

Putting on a baby blue floral romper she set up her camera in her make up room.

Fixing her hair she turned on the camera and instantly got views.

"Hey guys it's Symphani here live and ready to talk to your guys if you have any questions just ask me and I'll answer it, honestly"

"Okay so we have a few questions here one from Madison Till asks "do you think clapping back at that fan yesterday ruins your image as a good girl?" that's pretty easy no I don't think that ruins my imagine as a good girl because I will always be one. Yesterday I didn't get-get out my character because that's how I always am if you disrespect me I'm going to say something. I don't do disrespectful people so if you're going to disrespect me just know your gonna get some words back."

"And, I don't even think she was a real fan because my real fans know I'm always with my kids and they are all over my instagram and twitter so next question Desire with five e's asks "After two kids how do you get your body to look so amazing? Any surgery?" Definitely not I just eat healthy and work out. Now I'm not in the gym everyday but I do work out with the hubby so yeah." Picking up the camera she made her way into the kitchen.