✴C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N✴

What you Deserve..
Chapter Seventeen

Symphani

Watching Isaiah take his glock out his pocket and fix his clothes before we got out the car and entered the building

Watching Isaiah take his glock out his pocket and fix his clothes before we got out the car and entered the building. We drove three hours up to the prison house to see his brother Calvin. This was going to be the first time I actually met him in person and I was beyond nervous. I thought Siah was gonna go by his self like he always does to visit Calvin but no he wanted me to come too. I don't know why I'm nervous though i wasn't nervous when I met his other siblings I guess I was nervous because I'm actually going to a jail house and I've never been to one before.

"He can be a little smart some times but don't take it to heart he's just a natural smart ass" Isis explained to me as we sat down after being checked and searched by the officers. Which I felt very uncomfortable but I knew that was gonna happen.

"Okay" I said lowly and started picking at my freshly done almond shaped acrylic white and gold nails.

"What's up woodie?" I looked up to a guy that looked exactly like Travis say walking up to the table.

"Whaddup bro" Isis said standing up and giving him some dap then a hug.

"Nothing man still alive. This must be the girl you was telling me about. I'm Calvin this nigga big brother nice to you"

"Nic-ce to meet y-you" I said and he froze a little bit looking at me just like Isis did when he first heard my voice. All my life I've gotten this same expression because my voice was high pitched it was something I've just gotten used to.

"Woah how old are you?" Calvin asked sitting down across from us and Isis wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"2 5"

"Oh I was Finna say my nigga you going to jail" He said laughing loudly.

"You cute you got good taste baby bro" He said and Isis just nodded.

"How long y'all been together"

"A year and a half" Isis answered and Calvin looked shocked.

"And I'm just now meeting her? What's up with that" He acted faked hurt putting his hand to his heart making Isis laugh.

"Nigga be glad y'all meeting now"

"Yeah whatever so y'all love each other?"

"Yeah I love her"

"What about you, Sympathy right?"

"Symphani Nigga it's Symphani"

"Oh my fault, my fault Symphani you love my brother?"

".. Yeah"

"Good that's it I'm not about to integrate you cuz you know, ion got time to come up with a whole lot of questions-"