✴C H A P T E R F O U R✴

What you deserve..
Chapter Four

Symphani sat in her second class for today taking notes. Its been two days since the shoot out and two days since she's has spoken to Isis. Since the shoot out she's been trying to stay off the streets because she has become very paranoid. That night nobody was outside the house but her and Isis so she wanted to know who those bullets were meant for; Her Or Isis?

Isis was also paranoid about the situation but after not getting back no word on the street who opened fire he just forgot about it. When the shooting started to happen all he could really think about was making sure Sym didn't get hit that's why he pulled her down but really ducking down when its a shoot out is something he didn't do. Because 8 times out of 1 0 when niggas draw down, and you buck your ass gonna get popped.

(5 0 4) 9 9 8-1 1 5 0:
Hey, I was thinking since you have your lunch hour in a few minutes, I wanted to take you to maybe get something to eat so we could you know hang out maybe? --Isis

(5 0 4) 9 9 8- 1 1 5 0:
Imani gave me your number and your schedule for today but I'm not a stalker, just a guy that's interested in what he sees😜😏

smiling to her self Sym just locked her Rose Gold Samsung Galaxy J7 and put it back in her pocket. Once her class was over she gathered her things and headed towards the main door. Since Imani wanted to be a pediatrician her and Sym didn't have the same classes. Mani had at least two more hours classes and it was 2:3 0. Sym would have lunch then she would come back to the campus to help around, then head to this dance studio downtown to work on her moves. This was her normal schedule when she only has two classes a day.

Waking out the door she became faced to face with Isis who was leaned up against his red chevy camaro SS 2016. Sighing to her self when he motioned for her to come over she slowly walked over to him playing with the bracelets on her arm.

"What's up Beautiful?" Isis said giving her a hug and she tried to hold in her whimpers when Isis rubbed his hand over the scar from when Lance pushed her into a glass table that was located on her hip. It still hurt to touch to this day, mostly because the memory of the bruise.

"You okay?"

"Yeah" Symphani said softly looking down.

"So what's up withchu? Did you get my message" Isis asked fixing his hat.

"Yeah"

"So you wanna go?"

"I don't know Isis I mean-, I just don't know you seem cool and everything but I'm not looking for a boyfriend"

"Who said anything about Dating? I just wanna hang out with chu and show you a good time. I'm not trying to get you in bed because I have way more respect for you then that. I just wanna be your friend Ma. Yeah I think your gorgeous as fuck but I'm not going to force you to do something you don't wanna do"

She bit her bottom lip looking down at her black air forces.

"Okay but, I only have two hours"