✴C H A P T E R N I N E✴

What you deserve..
Chapter Nine

Symphani

"This is so beautiful" I walked inside the hotel room holding my mimosa completely stunned. After a long trip we finally made it to Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Maya Mexico.

"Awe baby come look at this view" I stood over the balcony in amaze, never in my life I have ever seen something so beautiful before, I was lost of words.

"When I get old and wrinkle I wanna move out here" I said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"You for real?"

"Yeah that'll be cool, to have my ashes spread across the ocean down here"

"You don't wanna be buried?" He asked making me look at him and nodded my head no.

"I never did. I didn't think I would even see 1 8 growing up and since I had no family I always thought about who would attend my funeral?, who would even give me a funeral? I mean that's how it was until I met Imani but, still now I wanna be cremated."

"Oh" He intertwined our hands together. And I stared at his finger tattoos.

"You wanna get buried or cremated when you die?"

"When I die bury me inside Gucci store"

"Boy" I said hitting him in his chest as he busting out laughing.

"Let's not talk about dying ain't nobody dying no time soon baby" He said kissing my lips.  "Plus real niggas don't die"

"Mhm"

"Yo this Resorts is some fancy ass shit" I turned around to Imani, Gotti, Isis brother Melvin and his wife Kehlani coming in our room making me shut down. I didn't talk much around people I don't know and although they seemed cool I'm still not comfortable with talking around them. I mean it did take me a good month to finally talk to Isis without being Scared but I am still nervous after four months when I speak to him.

"Don't be ghetto Imani"

"I can't help it I was born and raised in the dirty dirty my nigga" Imani said laughing and I sat down on our bed.

"Where is Trav and Carla [Caroline nickname]?"

"They missed their plane now they're trying to catch another one" Isis explained opening one of his eight suitcases. He had about eight suitcases while I only had Four plus a tote bag.

"How much y'all wanna bet she the reason why he late?" Mel said taking one of our mimosas off the tray. When we got off a plane we got in a van that brought us to this Resort. We got mimosas when we arrived and it was some already ready for us here. Gotti and Isis brought one of the hotel suite since one suite has three floors with five bedrooms and five baths we all are sharing one. Everybody had one roommate which is kinda how this trip is planned out like a couple's retreat but me and Isis are not official. Yet.

And I'm not even rushing for us to be official because who need titles? I'm cool with us just hanging out. I rushed everything with Lance. We had sex after only being "together" for three months and I regret it. I regret every decision I have ever made being with Lance. And I don't want that to happen with Isis.

Me and Lance had sex with I was 1 7. To this day I regret letting him in and to this day I regret getting in that car with him. But at that time I was homeless with no food or money. I never had anybody in my life showing me affection and showing me they gave a Damn about me and and here's this guy that's doing these things and that wants to change my life. I thought moving in with Lance would be great I mean he had the looks and the money. But living with him was hell and it broke me down more and more.