✴C H A P T E R F I V E✴

What you Deserve..
Chapter Five

Isis sat in his home studio three weeks later. This was somewhere he comes when he wants to smoke and/or relax and mostly just get away from the drama. The last time he'd seen Symphani was when she left after they kissed. He tried calling her and texting but she never replied.

Isis was never the one to chase after no female period but Symphani was different. She seemed so perfect to him and he wanted her, the was the first time he'd ever fell for any girl. Symphani is special to him, even though he doesn't know her that well the hours they spent together felt like years to him. Isis was mad at his self for kissing her but he was in the moment.

"So you stay on your grind, tryna get to the shine.

Even turn to crime, but how come I ain't made it yet?

I'm just like you,

I been there too I hope you feel me cause I, been through the pain.

There ain't a difference, you and I are the same Homie

I was Right there, right there, right there, right there.

I was right there where you are I can't forget that I was,

Right there, right there, right there"

His new recorded song Right there played throughout the studio as Gotti entered the room. When Isis didn't answer his phone Gotti knew where he could find him.

"What's up my nigga?" Gotti and Isis dapped each other up as Gotti sat down in one of the spinning chairs nodding his head to the beat.

"This shit tight yo" Gotti said and Isis started laughing as he attempted to sing along like he knew the lyrics.

"You mind if I light?"

"Ion give a fuck" Isis shrugged as he continued to listen along to his song. Usually he would smoke with Gotti but he wasn't in a smoking mood right now, He had a lot on his mind.

Isis turned down the song when the studio door and his sister walked in the room.

"What's up?" Isis said as his sister walled up to him, she paused staring at him for a second before she hit him upside the head with her pocketbook. A laughing Gotti watched her do that multiple times as Isis tried blocking the hits before he put his blunt on the ash tray and pulled her onto his lap.

"Yo chill baby" Gotti whispered in her ear as he grabbed his blunt holding it to her lips.

"Get that shit out my face you know I don't smoke boy" Imani said looking at him before cutting her eyes at her brother.

"You bat ass crazy little girl. Don't hit me no more with that shit hurt what you in there bricks?!"

"Don't worry bout it. Now I'm pissed from at you Isaiah"

"I ain't do shit"

"Yes you did. You always doing shit, I can't never keep a friend because of you. Symphani won't even talk to me because of your giraffe ass"

"What?"

"I've been trying to talk to her but every time I text her she gives me short responses and when I see her around campus and ask her what's up she always says she's busy. But all Symphani do is work so I know it's something your ass did to her that made her not wanna talk to me and I really like her she's my best friend Isaiah damn! You always do this I can't never have friends dealing with y'all assess"