✴C H A P T E R E L E V E N✴

What you deserve..
Chapter Eleven

Its been six months since Isis and Symphani gotten back from Mexico. Symphani met all his family during thanksgiving and gets along with them all.

For the past months those two were getting closer and closer. Sym spelt lot of time at his house and at his barber shop, they were always together and Symphani got comfortable around Isis to where she talked about her past foster homes and started wearing less clothes around him. Well, not less clothes but she put on the dresses he brought her and didn't sleep in sweats anymore. These two were Power Couple around the hood and always the subject of conversation in the hood. Symphani birthday was February 14 also known as Valentine's day. Isis had planned a huge birthday/Valentine's day surprise dinner where he asked her to official be his girlfriend, some thing that was way over due. Isis had already claimed Sym as he's girlfriend he still wanted to make it official.

one month ago..

"Here we are ma'am" The driver Isis hired said opening the door after he parked in front of the cabin Where Isis had every thing set up at.

"Thank you" Symphani said the driver as he helped her out the cab. Holding her prada bag in one hand she fixed her hair with the other one making sure she looked fine.

"Do I look okay?"

"Yes Ma'am you do. Mr. Cole is a really lucky man" The driver complimented and Sym smiled and thanked him before making her way into the cabin. Walking in all your hear where her heels as she followed the rose petals that lead her into the back yard. The back yard had lights lit and a dinner table set up for two. Isis stood in front of the dinner table with a white and gold suit on with pink and white roses in his hand.

"Oh my gosh Isaiah this is so beautiful" Symphani walked up to him as he smiled at her.

"These are for you"

"Pink roses my favorite you remembered"

"I remember every thing baby" Symphani gave Isis a peck on the lips as he pulled out the chair for her and she sat down.

Isis even hired there own waiters to bring out their food.

"You put this all together yourself?"

"Yes ma'am"

"When did you have time to do all this?"

"Well I have been paying this for a couple weeks now and I hired a planner to get all the decorations done but this is my cabin so we gonna be here for a week or more it's all up to you"

"Why do you spoil me so much Isis?"

"Because this is what you deserve.."

Symphani couldn't help the smile that was plastered on her face as the waiters brought the food out.

As the time passed, they spent whole night eating and laughing with each other. As the clear blue sky turned a dark blue Symphani and Isis slowly dance as Luv by Tory Lanez played. That was their song.

"9 months.."

"9 months what?"  Symphani asked looking up at him.

"I've been with an amazing women for nine months. I know we aren't you know officially together because you wanted to wait until it was a right time and I can't think of a better time then now. So Symphani will  you official be my Girlfriend?"