Ch. 5 ~ Part One

Chapter 5... Part one

Recap:

“Dumbledore!” Karkaroff laughed merrily and shook the headmaster’s hand. Then he looked over his students, which seated themselves at the Slytherin table. “That’s funny. I’m missing a student…”

That’s my cue, I thought. I pushed the doors open to reveal myself. Everyone was deadly silent. My arms were crossed, and I bet I looked deadly in my fur covered uniform. As I walked in, my heels clicked against the flooring. No one was making a sound. They were all gaping. I saw two redhaired twins staring at me. 

I smirked when I saw the blonde of my brother. He wasn’t looking at me. I strode slowly over to him, my shoe sounds echoing throughout the halls. When I stood in front of him I said softly, smirking, “Hello brother dearest.” He looked up, slowly, eyes wide. “Long time, no see.” I looked at him menacingly. 

Let’s just say that he looked like he wanted to wet himself. 

I smirked. 

“F-f-Fayette? W-what’re you doing here?” he asked. 

I grinned evilly. “Just catching up.”

It was hilarious. My brother and parents think I’m pure evil, so they give me everything that I want. 

I turned away from the table. Draco’s eyebrows raised as I went to go sit at the Gryffindor table, right beside the red haired twins I’d seen earlier. They looked at me, mouths agape. I couldn’t decide whether they were shocked for me being in Durmstrang, me being Draco’s twin, or that I sat at the Gryffindor table. 

“Something catch your eye?” I asked.

They spluttered something along the lines of, “Sorry for staring…” 

I laughed. 

“So you’re Malfoy’s sister?” some random kid down the isle asked. The girl next to him elbowed him in the ribs and scolded him for being so blunt. 

I rolled my eyes. “Yes, I am Fayette Malfoy, Draco Malfoy’s twin, currently in her fourth year at Durmstrang.” 

The two red haired twins grinned. “Fred and George Weasley,” they said in complete sync. “Twins, currently in their 6th year at Hogwarts.”

“Gryffindors, I expect?”

They nodded. 

“We’ll be great friends then.”

The Hogwarts Headmaster gave his speech, and at the end, he clapped his hands. At once, food magically appeared on the silver and gold platters that were strewn throughout the table. 

“Mmm,” I said, grabbing mashed potatoes. “Durmstrang food sucks compared to this!”

The twins laughed. Next to George was a girl with black hair and vivid hazel eyes. She looked at me and said, “Oh, sorry. I’m Mercury Potter.”

“Mmm. Mercury. That’s a pretty name,” I replied.

“So’s Fayette!” she exclaimed. 

I laughed. “Please. Fayette sounds too formal. Like it’s for a princess or something,” I said, wrinkling my nose. “Please, please, please, call me Willow.”

“Willow?” Fred asked. 

“My middle name.”

They all nodded in understanding, then returned to their food.