bruise 0

»

"everyone get out your books to 150 and answer the key points." mrs. rubber ordered her students while writing shit on the white plastic board. her calloused fingertips sat against the dry erase marker as she wrote pages on the board.

luke licked his lips as he stared at calum beside him. he looked so much different now. he grew muscles and his eyes seemed to gotten even more brown and big. his lips were chapped and red and he carried a scent that was intoxicating. when they dated back in middle school, he was so whipped for him, and now he is questioning it.

calum looked at him and scrunched up his eyebrows while putting his lips together. "what is it, luke?" luke? what happened to lukey?

luke searched calum's chocolate eyes and shook his head while scratching at his well groomed stubble. "n-nothing..it's nothing." he bit his lip while blushing seeing cal turn his attention back to the board.

ever since calum came back today, he's been stuttering 10x more than usual. everyone already thinks he's weird, this just adds on the theory.

"you don't add ketchup on beans, lance, it's just fooking weird dude." ashton commented raising his eyebrows up. luke walked to his table and saw ashton and lance playing around. he sat down and put his plastic blue tray on the table.

"yo. what's cracking?"

"don't ever say that again." ashton rolled his eyes eating away at his blt sandwich. he looked up and saw calum enter the cafeteria but soon exit. "why did calum come in and then leave? he's gotten weird since middle school."

luke kept his eyes down at his beans playing with the small ovals with a plastic fork. "i miss him."

"well then go speak to him."

luke looked up into ash's hazel eyes while shaking his head. "that's not calum..i don't know who that is, but that's not my calum.."

»

HOLAAA!

This was the first chapter! I was originally planning to start this during the summer, but I wanna do it nowa, so let's get it yo. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

c: