bruise 12+

SHOUT OUT TO flowercrownsnluke AND @superwholock51 FOR BEING THE FIRST TWO PEEPS TO VOTE ON BRUISE 10

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K ON HURT! XX

now here's an extra chapter c:

»»»»» 

"do you guys want to go to the beach today?" ashton asked michael and luke. they were at michael's house and karen placed cookies in front of them. 

luke's head rested on calum's lap as the raven haired boy played with his blonde locks. "calum can't swim remember?" michael snickered at the comment and his mom popped him in the head because of it. "hey, no pouty face." luke brushed calum's cheek making him blush instead of pout. 

"well, teach him." ashton raised his eyebrows. "i already finished mrs. wiggles economy project and mr. wilson's ecology report."

"so many e's." michael smiled while playing on his nintendo. 

"alright, let's go." luke agreed.

-

they arrived at the beach and calum was applying sunscreen to luke's back. "you have a broad back, dork."

"i will push you into the sand if you call me dork again." luke rolled his eyes threatening calum. once cal finished luke stood up and applied some on him. "hey, your bruises are fading on your tummy."

"why do you call it tummy?" calum giggled as the blonde rubbed sunscreen on his stomach. once luke began to apply it to his arms he remembered that he had a fresh cut on there. "ouch."

"calum." luke glared at him. 

"sorry, you left me, and i freaked out."

"and that makes it okay?" 

"i'm sowwy. don't be mad at the puppy princess." calum pouted. 

"you're not a puppy princess." luke rolled his eyes closing the sunscreen lotion and put it in the bag. he intertwined his fingers with calum ignoring his pout. 

"apologize!" calum whined. 

"nope." luke disagreed as he pulled him along with him to walk along the beach. "you broke your promise with me."

"yeah but you left." calum stopped walking and stood in front of luke glaring up at him with his hands on his hips. "you can't leave me like that."

"and why is that?" luke moved closer to him.

"because you're my boyfriend." 

"who says?" luke bit his lip, he picked up calum's arm and began to kiss his cuts. 

"i say. and i know you like me, so just be my blonde."

"i'm already your blonde. ever since we met...i've always been your blonde, and you've always been my puppy...my princess puppy." luke pecked calum's lips and smiled into the kiss.

calum's eyes opened slowly and gazed into luke's blue eyes. "can i be your boyfriend now?"

luke smiled showing his pearly white teeth. "i guess." he shrugged. "only if you say helexia is better than pyris."

"i don't even know what that means-"

"just say it!" luke closed his eyes.

"pyris is shit compared to helexia." calum nodded.

"duh." luke scoffed and grabbed calum's hand pulling him along the beach smiling to himself. 

_

"be thy turtle." calum stared in michael's bathroom mirror while squishing his cheeks. he left the restroom when he finished brushing his teeth and noticed luke and others talking quietly in the kitchen. 

"i can't wait to do the things together that we did as kids." luke talked in a hushed whisper.

"awwwwe." michael and ashton cooed while poking luke's stomach teasingly.

"ohh, shut up!" luke blushing while smiling brightly swatting their hands away. "he's so sweet...but he's also weird..."

"yeah, i think we're all fucking weird so it don't matter." michael sassed while moving his head from left to right. ashton swatted him for using incorrect grammar. 

luke bit his lip, "it's just, gahh, i'm so happy!!"

"dude, quiet, he's still sleeping!" ashton glared at him. 

"we're going to go to the arcade together, go to a diner and do that cute thing where we drink out the same drink!"

"minus the adult supervision, and them driving you everywhere." michael chimed in.

calum yawned and walked into the kitchen. 

luke bit his lip while smiling and stood up leaning on the counter. "hey, puppy princess."

"hi." calum smiled stretching his arms out for a hug. 

luke went to go give him a hug and his arm slipped off the counter causing him to fall on the ground. everyone started to laugh at him and he huffed. "it's not funny! who spilled water on the table?!" he stood up glaring at everyone.

"dork." calum muttered, and michael and ashton laughed again. "geek."

"stop making fun of me!!" luke pouted while crossing his arms. glaring at his friends for laughing at him.

"big baby..." calum commented going to get orange juice. he got on his tippy toes to grab a glass cup.

"ohh, who's the big baby now, can't even reach the top shelf." luke rolled his eyes. 

calum pouted and began to fill his cup with orange juice. 

"dude, that was harsh." ashton commented.

"wh-what?! he called me a dork!" luke defended himself. 

michael shook his head, "shame on you."

calum nodded agreeing with mashton.

+

luke entered the store and searched for the pastel blue skirt. he found it and bought it, leaving the store quickly. he got back to ashton's house and opened the door finding calum on the couch on his phone. "hey, puppy princess. i got something for you."

"oh, what is it?" 

luke put the bag on the ground and pulled the pastel skirt out with a bow on the trim of the skirt. "a skirt." he smiled.

»