bruise 7

Stop saying cake is dead

»»»»»

"i thought about maybe a drive in movie." ray suggested to his boyfriend as they walked through the city holdings hands.

luke shrugged and licked his dry chapped lips. he looked down at his shoes and tried not to think about calum.

he's not worth it
he's not worth it

luke gulped and bit his lip, "yeah, let's go see some movie."

"fifty shades darker??" ray cocked an eyebrow (get it?? cocked??) "The development in the cock-characters seems delightful."

luke formed a tight lipped smile and nodded, jumping at a vibrate coming from his pocket. he rolled his eyes seeing calum's name appear. he cancelled the call and continued walking with his boyfriend.

"what was that?" ray motioned to luke rolling his eyes and rejecting the phone call.

"it's a nobody..." luke mumbled wincing at what he said. "n-not like a nobody nobody, just someone i wouldn't want to talk to now."

ray chuckled as they continued to walk to the movies.

--------------_______-----------

luke got home and threw his keys in his room not noticing a black figure in there. he jogged to the kitchen pulling out a water bottle, draining the fluid out and into his mouth. (does that make sense?? idc im leaving it)

he quickly made a sandwich and made his way to the living room. impractical jokers came on and they were all acting like dumb asses making the blonde laugh.

luke shut the tv off and unlocked his phone seeing 3 missed calls from calum. he was proud of himself for ignoring him. once he got up to put his plate in the sink his mother came home.

"hey mom." luke smiled at liz walking in the door. she ruffled her sons hair and replied a small welcome as she went into her room to take a bath.

he made his way into his room and collapsed on his bed hearing a squeal. the blonde furrowed his eyebrows and moved away from his bed. "calum?!"

"yeah! and i called you 3 times, luke!" he crossed his arms.

"why are you in my home??" the blonde huffed as he straightened up his shirt.

"i..i have to live here."

"no the fu-"

"l-luke, my mom kicked me out." calum's eyes began to fill up with tears for the hundredth time that day.

"p-p-please don't cry..." luke let out a shaky breath as he furrowed his eyebrows. "tell me what happened."

cal wiped away his tears while shaking his head. "just let me stay."

"without letting me know what went wrong?"

calum nodded, "you're the only person who cares about me 26 percent of the time."

"my mom doesn't even know you're here."

calum sighed while starting to get his things. "you're right...i should just go out on the streets and call the police so they can force her to let me back in the house."