bruise 5

HOLAAA BISSHESS, sorry I didn't mean to call you a bissh, that's what Luke says when someone flirts with Cal, or when someone says something stupid.

(Lol, he doesn't really say that, but when I make cake segments I but a caption of him saying 'biiish')

»»»»»  

luke waited for calum by the front of the school blowing out cold air into the aussie atmosphere. he stuffed his hands in his pocket and received a text from michael asking him where he was. he looked down at his phone and huffed seeing it was not calum, and ignored it. 

he saw a hooded figure knowing it was calum. "cal!" he screeched running up to him holding his shoulders while biting his bottom lip. "hey...notice anything different about me?"

calum looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "look, luke, i didn't get any sleep, i'm tired as fuck-"

"we can skip class, and you can sleep on me? i've been told i'm a very comfy person." luke smiled showing his pearly white teeth. he noticed the pigmented dark circles under his ex-boyfriends eyes, seeing this he gave cal a slight pout. 

"you'd skip class? you're a total geek though, bet no one would even notice anyway." calum walked pass pulling his black hood down even further. he huffed trying to get away from luke. he heard his name being called again so he swung around and glared at the blonde. "stop following me! leave me alone!"

luke sucked on his bottom lip and went closer to calum feeling his warm breath on his lips. "do you notice anything different about me?"

cal rolled his eyes and searched luke's face seeing a dark band around his bottom lip to the right side. he pointed to it with wide eyes. "y-you got the lip piercing! but we were just fucking around! i didn't know that when we said we were gonna get lip piercings in 7th grade you were actually going to get it!"

"yeah. i keep my promises, but do you?" luke sighed walking away from cal. the raven haired boy watched him leave still in utter shock that he fulfilled his promise they made when they were puny 13 year olds.

|

"oh look, here comes my best friend  who was ignoring my calls and texts!" michael called as luke walked to the desk where ashton and michael sat gossiping about mr. yun and his panty obsession. he plopped down in his seat, and looked down towards his fingers playing with them, sniffling occasionally. 

"i miss him." he croaked. "i miss touching him, and holding him and kissing him. i just want him back. now he's lost to alcohol, drugs, partying, sex and thinking he's not good enough." luke sniffled thinking about how he visited that man's place. "he's good enough for me."

"you ignored my call!" michael glared.

"can't you see there's more important things than a freaking phone call! i think he's depressed. i found cuts on him.."

ashton frowned while giving him a look of empathy. "it's going to be alright, just keep trying bud. he's still calum."

"is he? it's like a devil took over his body. that's not my calum." luke pointed to himself huffing afterwards. "i kissed him again. that's probably why he didn't get sleep. i should be more careful."

"dude, everything isn't your fault. even if he did lose sleep over that, it's his fault, bro."

luke rolled his eyes announcing that he was heading down to the library.

+

the blonde stared at calum as they were in their english class. mrs. finger sat them next to each other because their last names. calum noticed luke's deep stare and he turned to him and threw a paper ball at him causing students to laugh.