bruise 8

I'm tired of Larzala, I just want cake babies...but nooa, anyway, I had the best nap mmmm c:

»»»»» 

"i just wanted to tell you, so you're not all mad about me not telling you if you found out." luke scratched the back of his neck while talking to ray. his boyfriend was chomping down his food, and he looked up not hearing luke's voice. a piece of bacon dangled from his lips as he gulped his food down. 

"oh, no i'm fine with it." ray simply answered before returning to chowing down his food. 

luke's phone began to ring so he answered it. "yes?"

he heard calum grunt then finally speak. "i can't reach the pills in your medicine cabinet.." calum swore softly to himself as he tried to reach for them. 

"uhh, why do you need pills?"

"cramps." calum simply answered. luke heard cal scream and a big crash, and bit his lip to refrain from laughing. "dammit!"

"what happened?" luke asked but he knew good and well what happened.

"i fell!" calum muttered. "i fell trying to get aleve. what did i do to deserve this??"

luke laughed out loud, and ray turned to him while tilting his head like a puppy. "what is it, lukey?"

luke pointed to his phone and said goodbye to calum ignoring his plea for him to wait and not hang up. he set it on the table and explained to ray what happened.

"you're not going to eat your salad?" ray asked luke while pointing to his chicken caesar salad."if you don't want it.."

luke chuckled and pushed it to ray. "that reminds me of calum in middle school! he always asked for my food...yeah he was a little chubby, but he was cute." luke looked down at his fingers, "now i don't even know if he eats." 

"who's calum?"

luke huffed, "my ex? the one i told you about before? the one who's living with me now!"

"you have an ex?" ray furrowed his eyebrows while leaving his mouth open.

"yes.." luke rolled his eyes, "do you ever listen to me?"

"sorry, most of the time when we talk, i'm eating, and i don't pay attention when i'm eating." ray continued to eat his salad. luke bit his lip and sighed. 

-

ray and luke arrived at ray's place and ray immediately collapsed on his couch. "ahh, feels nice after a hearty meal."

luke huffed and heard his phone ring again, so he answered it. "yes, calum."

"dude, where are you, i need to get this medicine."

"i had to drop my boyfriend off, he's more important."

"whatever, just get here." calum hung up waiting for luke to come home.

the blonde told his boyfriend that he had to go home, and ray tried to stop him. "don't you wanna do something here...just like chill."

"calum won't leave me alone until i get the medicine, so i'll come back."

luke arrived at his house and he used the car key button to lock his car, then he opened the door. he saw calum reaching the broom up to grab the medicine. he smiled seeing calum standing on his tippy toes on the chair. calum was never one for height. "don't use the broom! you'll break something."

"well then hurry up and get it." calum jumped down from the chair and put the broom back in its respective place. he furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms. "what, were you and ray like having sex or something?"