bruise 14+

UNEDITED BECAUSE IT'S ALREADY 1:26 AM HERE AND I NEED SLEEP

»»»»»»»

"has your mon tried to contact you?" luke asked his boyfriend as he put his and cal's cereal bowl in the sink. he smiled to himself that he got calum to eat.

ashton was spending the night at michael's because luke texted him that they were going to have crazy sex.

"no not yet. she doesn't care about me. ever since my dad left she got crazier. she was crazy before drinking every weekend. but since he left...she started partying and drinking heavy. i wasn't enough to make her happy." calum sighed while playing with the buttons on the remote.

"well hey, on a bright note, those panties really came in handy last night huh?" luke smiled widely hitting his shoulder lightly causing calum to flinch dramatically. "b-baby.."

calum's eyes were wide and painted with fear. he scoffed and forced a smile, "damn. i thought you were going to hit me hard. don't tease me like that."

"you're in so much pain aren't you? you're so hurt, and that breaks me. it pains me, cal." luke's voice cracked.

"n-no, i'm fine, and i'll stay healthy for you as long as you love me. if you love me and think i'm attractive and wonderful, i'll stay alive for you."

"why not for yourself? love yourself before you love anyone else."

"i guess i can't love you then...i could never do such a thing. i am incapable of loving such a hideous thing like me."

"you're not a thing!" luke groaned and stood up not liking the way he was talking. "i hate you putting yourself down like this!"

"well that's the way it's going to be if you are in a relationship with me." calum explained while huffing, "i told you that from the get go."

luke leaned his head back and rubbed his face with his pale hands. "i'm to go talk a walk. don't follow me, i need to think."

"about what?? you're the fucking one who said you wanted to fix me! i already told you i'm not well, but you still wanted to date me! don't try and make me feel like shit cause you want me to feel pretty! it's not my fault i don't feel pretty! it's not my fault!" calum wiped at his eyes and ran into ashton's room locking the door.

the blonde licked his lips and grabbed his keys walking out ashton's house and got into his car. he was so tempted to call calum and see if he was alright. the blonde was thinking about how his boyfriend could be hurting himself, he didn't like the feeling. he stopped his car on the side of the road and got out, leaning against the car.

luke took his phone out and pressed cally💖on his contacts. he pressed it to his ear and got nervous when calum didn't answer. he bit his lip nervously and got into his car, and made his way back on the road. "please don't do anything stupid...please." he called him again and cal still wasn't answering his phone.

he got to ashton's house and quickly unlocked and opened the door. "cal?!" he rushed to every room and could not find him. "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." luke's hands started to shake and he couldn't even type in ashton's number correctly, so he had to retry several times. once he got it he started to ring ashton. "ash, do you know where calum is?"

"um, he actually did call me and told me to give you a message." ashton answered, slapping away michael's hand that was trying to pry away the phone to see who it was.

"thank goodness." luke let out a sigh of relief.

"i don't think you will like it though." ashton frowned pushing michael on the ground.