bruise 11

»»»»»

 the blonde went home to pack some stuff and checked in to a hotel 2 hours away from calum's home. luke texted his mom where he was so she wouldn't worry.  

luke walked into the hotel room with bandages he got from the lobby. he set them on the bed next to a sleeping bruised calum. he wore luke's white hoodie and slacks.

he massaged calum's scalp to wake him up. "hey precious."

calum opened his eyes and moaned closing them again while wrapping his arms securely around luke.

the blonde chuckled softly and kissed his head. "heyy, come on i gotta bandage you up."

calum sat up and removed the blanket from himself sighing and let luke take off his clothes and bandage him up.

after luke finished bandaging him up, calum put the slacks back on and left the hoodie off. luke frowned at calum's stomach. "you're so skinny." he muttered.

calum shook his head. "i'm fat...i should eat less."

"don't believe what your mother says! you're beautiful!!" luke yelled. "but obviously you still don't believe me..."

"nope." calum got into his warm bed. luke put his hands on the bed and looked down at calum with raised eyebrows.

"do i look sexy like this?" luke smirked.

"you can't be sexy...you're too much of a nerd. but you should still kiss me."

"only if you say two nice things about yourself."

+

luke's heart stopped as he read the messages that were kept on calum's phone. things like

hey babe, this is tanner, wanna go again?

or

last friday was nice

his jaw clenched and he licked his lip angrily. he huffed as calum walked out the shower with wet hair and only boxers on. "calum, what the fuck is on your phone?"

"you saw the nudes people send me? yeah i get those a lot." calum chuckled, "sometimes i use fake pictures back and they go..oh my gawd you're so hot, i wanna fuck you bad baby."

luke threw his phone at calum's bruised chest. "no! i'm talking about the fucking messages on your phone!"

"what the fuck, luke, i'm still hurting all around!" calum screeched while picking up his phone and pulling out articles of clothing from luke's bag and putting them on. "stop being a jealous hoe."

"i'm not being a jealous hoe. i'm being a protective boyfriend..."

calum stopped applying his shirt and moved it away from his chest. "b-boy-boy..friend?"

luke's eyes went wide as he shook his head, "i meant.."

"but i thought that was just a cover up with your parents??"

"i-it was! i don't know why i said that. just ignore that boyfriend shiz."

calum finished putting on his shirt and massaged his wet hair. "o-oh." he frowned as he sat on the bed while looking at the tv.

he got on the bed with calum and cal pushed him off. "i'm going to bed."

"you don't want to cuddle?"

"cuddling is not a platonic thing is it?" calum raised his eyebrows and turned in his bed smirking to himself.

+