bruise 15

WARNING: Sex

»»»»»»»

"you like that huh?" luke slammed into calum's ass. "don't ever fucking let anyone touch you."

the small tan boy had scratches and red marks on his body from the blonde punishing him. cal winced as he got another hit at his stomach. "daddy, i promise to never do it again."

"yeah?" the blonde bounced calum on top of him biting his lip while moaning under his breath. "you better not baby boy." luke dragged his nails along calum's back carving a slight tear in his skin.

calum's body moved recklessly as he bounced fast on luke. luke reached down and began to pump cal's dick. the blonde moved his fingers into calum's mouth making him suck on them. cal licked and bit at his boyfriend's pale fingers causing luke to slam into him deeper and moan hoarsely.

luke flipped them over and moved in and out of calum faster letting the boy under him whimper and squeal loudly. "yeah, daddy! i'm gonna-"

luke slapped calum's ass as they both released their load. "fuck." the blonde whispered staring at calum. cal's forehead was sweaty causing his hair to stick to it. his lips were chapped and open letting hot air out.

-

luke stepped out of the shower and changed letting calum go in after him. he went out of the room to grab a snack and saw ashton sitting up glaring at him. "what?"

"i said i was trying to fucking go to sleep, and what do you and calum do? have make up sex in my fucking bed!" ashton screeched.

"it was calum's fault don't yell at me." luke rolled his eyes while grabbing ramen and putting it into a bowl.

"i'm so tempted to go to mike's place right now. you too are disgusting, i could've thrown up."

"so it didn't turn you on in the slightest?" luke raised his eyes putting water into the bowl. he put it in the microwave and added 3 minutes and leaned on the counter with a smirk. "you're going to run to michael and have sex with him huh?"

"we're not like that. you need to wash my sheets." ashton rolled his eyes putting a blanket over his head. "turn that damn light off!!"

"i'm cooking."

"do you pay the bills?"

luke groaned and turned the lights off using his phone light. once he finished he went back in his room finding calum tossing and turning in bed. "finished your bath?" luke sighed placing his bowl on the table.

"yeah, and i changed the sheets, these smell weird though." calum sat up and looked at luke with a pout. "i'm sorry for hanging out with robbie...i was being stupid. i'm also sorry for letting him give me a hickey."

luke nodded, "i accept your apology."

"i'm sorry, lucas. i can make it up to you though!" he got up from the bed and ran to luke. "is that ramen?! ahhh!" calum opened his mouth.

luke put ramen in his mouth and gave him the bowl. "i'm just going to head on to sleep."

calum tilted his head, "don't be mad..."

"i am fucking mad. another guy...robbie at that, gave you a freaking hickey. i'm not supposed to be jumping off the walls, cal. night." he got into bed and went to sleep.

calum got into bed and pulled luke into him trying to be the big spoon. "i'd rather not cuddle tonight, calum." luke peeled calum's arms away.

the raven haired boy's heart broke into a million pieces as luke revoked him. he sniffled and turned the other way. "i'm so stupid." cal whispered to himself.

"you are, luke is probably going to break up with you soon!" orian laughed in his head.

*

luke told michael, ashton and his other friend rod what happened with him and calum as they ate at a random restaurant.

"you and calum are so complicated i couldn't do it." michael noted eating a crunchy french fry. "see that's like ashton and i dating, and we're always fighting. we break up get back together. and you would have to listen to that shit 24/7."

"you saying calum and i are getting annoying?" luke furrowed his eyebrows. he huffed and declined another call from calum. "i don't even know anymore. i hate robbie and he went to him. and that breaks my heart."

"kind of like rubbing it in your face. since we got into an argument, i'm going with robbie." ashton explained his opinion.

luke nodded while sighing. "yeah."

"i wouldn't ignore his call though, he's already sad." michael mentioned tearing his burger up. (Me though)

"i do what i want. right now i don't want to talk to him." luke groaned as he declined another call from calum.

"so you do hate me?" they all turned and saw calum holding a phone to his ear. "i-i saw you decline the call, and groan."

luke bit his lip because he knows calum is sensitive and he'd take everything to heart. "i don't want you to hear what i feel right now. i don't want you to get hurt. that is everything i don't want right now."

calum's bottom lip trembled and his eyes got big and watery. he wiped his eyes with his long sleeve sweater. "i hate myself." he ran away not paying attention to luke's call.

the blonde caught up with calum and pulled his arm to stop running. "please don't hurt yourself.."

"i hurt you-it's only right-"

"we can deal with this in another way. not this though, cal. it doesn't always have to be this!"

calum yanked his arm away. "i'll leave you alone for a couple of days. you need it, and i'm 100 percent sure you want it. don't hate me too much, please."

"i don't hate you." calum was already gone.