bruise 13

I'm on spring break!!! I'm so excited, I'll try and put out more updates then.

Also if you haven't read bruise 11 yet, that's how they got into a relationship and all dat shiz.

One of the scenes in this chapter is based off of a really cute cake moment!!!! SHOUTOUT GOES TO @-princesstori_ THeY WERE THE FIRST ONE TO VOTE ON BRUISE 11!!!

»»»»»»»

"i don't wear girly stuff." calum raised an eyebrow at the pastel blue skirt his boyfriend held in front of him. "i only wear that sweater you gave me to sleep! and i don't wear color."

"i also wanted to shop for panties with you." luke smiled ignoring calum's words that just slipped out his mouth.

"i don't wear that shit, luke!!" calum shouted causing luke to flinch slightly. "i won't hit you, if i did you'd crumble into pieces."

"you do realize i'm bigger and taller than you right?" luke raised his eyebrows, "i just feel like you're taking this too far. they're just clothes to make you pretty."

"nothing can make me pretty." calum went into the kitchen, "i know i'm fat and ugly and that's what you want me to wear. so if that'll make you love me and s-stay with me, i'll wear it." tears collected in his eyes remembering what he truly is...he almost forgot for a split second.

luke shook his head while his mouth was open trying to formulate words. "that is not what i meant, cal-"

"just give the skirt to me after we go shopping for panties." he grabs pills from the counter and water. he formed a forced smile trying to brush it off. "i have cramps, we can go after an hour."

"sleeping pills won't help you." luke took them out of his hand and placed them in a high cabinet so he couldn't reach them. "come here, give daddy a hug." he put his arms out.

calum raised a middle finger at him while forcing another cheeky grin. "fuck off perv."

luke put his arms down and looked back at the cabinet with sad eyes. "why did you grab the sleeping pills?"

"i was having negative thoughts again. and the only way to stop those is with the sleeping pills, makes me sleep."

"i'm so sorry." luke felt tears in his eyes. "i did not mean to trigger you!" a tear ran down his cheeks and calum wiped it away with a sad smile.

"it's okay."

luke clasped calum's hand and rubbed a small bruise. "you're precious." he leaned in and kissed him softly.

"whooaaaaa cake pda!!" ashton walked in his house with michael. he carries about 3-4 shopping bags in his hand. "michael and i went on a shopping spree, we're going to the club tonight!"

"ayyyyye!" michael yelled loudly while plopping himself on ashton's dirty couch.

calum separated from luke and went into the only room in the house.

"is he alright?" ashton asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"no. i triggered him."

"he's shook!" michael laughed.

"it's not funny. i need to be more careful with what i say. but i'm a freaking donkey and can't seem to realize that." luke huffed sitting on the couch.