bruise 16

This book is almost over guys 😭😭

»»»»»»»

calum curled up into a ball on his bed and let his mom scream in his face. "you're a disgusting rat! you better be glad i'm letting you stay here for free spoiled brat." she spat while slapping his cheek forcefully and pointed at him, "don't cry, don't be a bitch."

"i-i won't." he gulped wiping away tears with his sleeve. she threw away his blue skirt and panties she found.

"don't let me see you in that shit ever again." she slammed his door and he collapsed in his bed crying into his sheets.

"fuck this." he wiped his tears and his snot and ran into his kitchen. he climbed on top of his counter and got pills out of the cabinet. he went into the bathroom and took off all his clothes.

he stepped into the cold shower and smiled while biting his lip. cal grabbed his razor and began cutting deep into his skin moaning at the feeling.

the black haired male leaned his head back as he smiled at the feeling of the burn.

i deserve this

he finished cutting up his body and began swallowing the pills fast. he finished swallowing them and felt light headed as he dried himself off going into his room and locking himself in.

cal called luke and it went to voicemail as he hoped. "luke, i'm sorry for this, but i'm leaving you permanently. i don't like this world and it's time for me to leave. i love you. goodbye."

he closed his eyes and smiled.

-

calum's eyes shot open when he heard banging at his window. he huffed and closed his eyes ignoring the noise.

he heard glass and groaned pulling his blanket up to his chest knowing he didn't have clothes on. "how iz dat?" his vision was blurry and his stomach felt painful.

he saw a big black figure and it scooped him out of bed. "go me let!!!" cal hit the figure screaming, but his mother was not home.

+

beep beep beep

calum opened his eyes and saw luke sitting in a waiting chair sleeping in his hands. cal lifted his arm up and saw an iv. "fuck..."

luke lifted his head up and sniffled staring at calum. "you almost died."

"why didn't you let me?"

"you can't leave me. you can't leave me here alone. i told you that already. i need you." luke wiped his eyes feeling a heavy heart.

"i'm ready to leave."

luke stood up glaring at him. "you're staying with me and i'm not letting you out of my sight! you're not fucking leaving me, calum. i won't allow you to!" he cried his voice cracking with every word.

"fuck you."

"as long as you stay with me, you can curse and hit me all you want." luke huffed staring at the small figure laying on the hospital bed.

ashton and michael rushed in with worries faces. "is he okay??"

"yeah he's fine...it was close as shit though." luke combed fingers through his blonde hair. "i was so scared." his eyes began to water.

"d-don't cry, lucas..." calum pouted.

"well what you want me to do, calum? you almost died. i was scared shitless." luke wiped his tears away. "don't ever fucking do that to me again."

michael looked to calum and sighed, "calum, luke loves you a lot. he always will and he's here for you. whatever is going on in your life, if it gets too heavy call him. tell him how you're feeling. don't avoid it."

"please don't. he was crying while calling us. it was hysterical." ashton furrowed his eyebrows while carrying a frown.

"i'm sorry for worrying you, lukey." calum whispered. "my mom made me feel bad."

"just call me if that ever happens, i'll make you feel loved in every way." luke sighed.

calum nodded looking at everyone's face. the door began to open and he looked toward it.

"get the fuck out." luke sneered.