bruise 2

»»»
luke looked around for calum trying to see if he would show up for the day. he stuffed his hands in his pockets as michael walked up to him with a huge smile.

"did you hear about the dance coming up?" he asked him wiggling his eyebrows. luke huffed out a worried breath as he looked around for the raven haired boy. he hasn't been coming for this week and it's killing him. "yo." the man waved a hand in front of luke's pale face.

luke's worried blue eyes traced over the crowd and saw a crunched up figure making its way through the troubled crowd. luke licked his lips and looked towards michael. "let's talk about the lunch menu some other time, yeah?" 

the blonde raced over to the hunched figure blocking his way and he cleared his throat. "h-hey, cal...where have you been?"

cal looked up with bags under his eyes and chapped pale lips. "recovering from a massive headache."

"you look horrible. you should go back home and rest mo-"

"anything but that."

"then come to mine, it's not like it will be different from you spending the night all the time in middle school." luke bent his head down trying to look into his exes eyes. "I wouldn't mind and my mom wouldn't either."

"no thanks." cal brushed passed luke knocking him back a little bit. luke turned back around and furrowed his eyebrows...calum is different.

+

"no you already know the drill." joy cut the onions for the spaghetti. cal asked if he could go to luke's house but joy said no. "i know if your ass goes over there, they'll find scars. especially luke, with his nosy ass."

"h-he's just worried about me-"

"you? hahaha! you crack me up, calum! the only person who cares about you is me, and that's not even that much i mean look at you. disgusting."

calum gulped and nodded his head in pity. "i'll be in my room." as he walked upstairs he pushed back the thoughts of luke caring about him because he is nasty and fat. he could never have someone as amazing as luke.

+

luke stared at his computer screen as michael and ashton played the xbox loudly. "who are you guys thinking of taking to the dance?"

ashton hummed while pushing buttons on the controller. "probably leslie."

michael turned to luke with a smirk. "we should go together and make calum jealous, i know you want him jealous."

luke sighed while fiddling with his fingers. "he knows we're just friends though. and besides i don't want to make him sad."

"aww so sweet." michael cooed. ash cheered because he won the game and mike hit him in the chest. they wrestled on the ground and luke received a call.

he looked down at his phone and immediately answered it. "hey..."