bruise 9

»»»»»   

"we broke up, calum's my boyfriend now!" luke blurted out without thinking.

"huh??!" calum and andrew both yelled.

"yeah, remember, calum? i asked you three days ago.." luke coughed clearing his throat. 

"oh yeah, i thought we were still keeping it a secret.." calum agreed while nodding and turning to andrew. 

luke's dad raised an eyebrow and hummed, "i was for  sure, you were head over heels for ray."

"well he's not!" calum chided while glaring at andrew. he calmed down seeing their facial expressions. "w-well obviously because he's dating me.." 

andrew huffed and stood up, "let me take you guys to school."

"i can drive us myself." luke noted getting up along with calum and walking out the door. once they made it in the car and began driving to school calum turned to luke.

"what was that?"

"oh, i'm sorry, but i didn't see you coming up with anything witty, cal." luke mentioned rolling his eyes while parking into the lot. 

"why are you getting mad?!"

"last night! what the hell was that, calum?!" luke screeched taking his keys out of the ignition. 

"'s not like you didn't enjoy it, luke." calum picked at the lint on his black shirt and pants. 

"i have a boyfriend, and you can't just do stuff like that..." the blonde huffed while combing his fingers through his hair. 

"i was drunk anyway...it's not like it meant anything anyway." calum got out the car and walked to his first class of the day. he went to his locker first and began to get things out of it. 

"calum! heyy." michael and ashton walked up to the black haired male. "how was your night with luke?"

"why are you talking to me?" he turned to them with eyebrows raised.

"ouch, that hurts my feelings." ashton faked sadness while placing a hand on his heart. "anyway, you were drunk and he kicked us out. who knows what you did after that?"

"we almost fucked..but his dad caught us. funny thing is, he has a boyfriend, but he didn't stop me from kissing him." calum slammed his locker and began to walk to his class, but turned to them one last time. "oh, and if you see him again, tell him, i'm not going back to his house." he finally walked away.

michael gasped and looked at ashton. "luke's going to be heartbroken.."

the hazel eyed male shrugged and walked to the court yard with michael. "he deserves it for cheating on his boyfriend."

"hey guys.." luke spoke softly while sitting down with them. "school is about to start in 15 minutes, we should start heading there now."

"heard you made out with calum." ashton began while glaring at his best friend. "luke, that's a dick move. you have a freaking boyfriend for christs sake."

"you can mind your business, ashton." luke spat.

ash scoffed and raised his eyebrows. "mind my business? mind my fucking business??! okay, but when ray hates your ass and beats you the fuck up, don't come crying to me, asshole.." ashton got up and left while michael followed him shortly. 

+

luke groaned and sat on the bleachers eating his lunch away from his friends who were pissed at him at the moment. michael had no reason to be mad at him, he didn't even sass him, he sassed ashton. but of course he's just going to follow whatever ash says.