bruise 4

»»»»»

calum entered his house fearful of what his mother would do to him. luke texted her last night, but she never wants him staying at someones house.

luke also wanted him to stay with him, almost begging him, he swore he saw tears swell in luke's eyes.

calum noticed that these clothes were not his and that luke changed them...

"calum! what the hell were you thinking? i have liz calling me non stop to check on you." joy glares at her son to see him in foreign clothes. "did luke change you?"

"i-i don't know i was drunk!"

joy slapped her son hard and he fell on the floor holding his cheek. "you better make an excuse as to why you have bruises."

calum got up still holding his cheek. "he probably just saw my cuts, and he'll question me about it."

+

luke sniffled as he sat with ashton and michael at a diner. "i saw cuts. they looked fresh, he probably did them because of what i said to him!"

"luke, dont cry dammit! he was already broken when he came here." michael sighed trying to calm the blonde down.

"i have to find him...and make sure he's okay." luke wiped away his tears.

"just relax you've been bugging out all this week."

"he hasn't been at school, ashton! how can i not freak out?! he's my boyfriend!!" tears escaped his eyes again and he sniffled more.

michael shook his head as he sipped his sprite, "you two are not dati-"

"we are fucking dating shut your fucking mouth, michael."

"so he would agree that you guys are dating??"

"that's not important right now." luke dried his eyes with his pale broad hands. "what does matter is finding him." he got up and ran out the diner.

-

calum's stomach growled and he headed into the kitchen to look at his mom cooking stew. "mom i've been good lately. i haven't gone to school, haven't talked to luke, and i haven't eaten."

"good boy, you can get two servings of stew but that's it no more." she poured some in a bowl for him and he sat down on his couch.

ring ring ring biish

calum ate the stew and looked at the door. joy went to it and opened it revealing luke with a giant stuffed monkey, chocolate and flowers. "h-hey, is calum here? i wanted to give him some things."

joy looked at the blonde's stuffed arms and shook her head. "he's sick, thats why he hasn't been at school."

"i've been doing his work for him so his grade doesn't drop. so don't worry about that, i got it all covered." he smiled sadly. "can i drop this off to him?"

joy closed the door and locked it and motioned to Calum to take his stew and himself to his bed and pretend to be sick. once he got there she opened the door again to see luke with tears welled in his blue eyes. "go to his room, it's on the far right."

he zoomed in and knocked on his door and waited for a reply. once he got one he opened it. "hey, calum.." he stared at him. "o-oh, i got you some stuff." he gave him the monkey and chocolates. "i'm sorry by the way...i never meant to hurt you."

"you saw my cuts?"

"yeah..you're beautiful, and you shouldn't listen to a stupid guy."

calum scoffed as he rolled his eyes angrily. "i'm the stupid one, thinking people actually care about me..like you."

"i do care about you, just let me help you..please."

"i can't let you do that." calum shook his head while shrugging. "besides i'm just problematic i just wanted attention."

luke stared into his eyes and he sighed. "i missed you."

"we just saw each other last week."

"too long for me to be without you, and knowing you're safe, you really worried me, calum."

he shrugged while pouting. he hugged the monkey to his chest and luke smiled fondly at him while he watched.

"you're cute.." luke looked down at calum while biting his lip.

cal knew he was lying but he said thank you anyway. he knew what he really was fat, ugly, o-

luke had his lips on his before he could even finish his rant. his lips moved slowly against his and he smiled into the kiss.

calum quickly pushed him off while shaking his head. "don't kiss me, luke. we're not together."

"i-i'm sorry, i miss kissing you."

"i'm feeling sick, i should get some more rest."

luke sighed before nodding and headed to the door. "night."

-

CAKE IS REAL BISHES!!! hell ueaaahhh