Chapter 2; Get To Know Jasmine

I sat in the car with Liam for a while, in an awkward silence. The only sound that filled the atmosphere was the sound of the heated air pushing through the panels.

"Aren't you excited?" He nearly screamed while starting his car. "You get to live with the One Direction." He said in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm just happy I don't have to live with Mrs. Jones. She wasn't the nicest person." I admitted.

He nodded and started to ask small questions.

"Hobbies?"

"Nothing really. I always lay around."

"Music?"

"I really only listen to One Direction." I laughed, looking at him. He joined in.

When we pulled in front of a house, butterflies started to swarm my stomach. My anxiety was through the roof.

Although, maybe I will receive benefits from living with these boys. I have depression episodes, anxiety, and trust issues. Maybe living with these people will allow me to better my self and know I'm not alone.

I took my bag out of the car and closed the door. As we walked up to the house I started to get more nervous. I haven't talked to the boys like I've talked to Liam. In less than six hours Liam has become someone I trust. He heard a story, and decided to let me live with him. He is honestly a hero in my eyes.

When I walked in the house all I heard were screams. Liam looked at them and laughed, "This is what I call normal."

Harry was watching television while Louis and Niall were fighting over the last piece of pizza. Zayn sat still, playing on his phone.

I laughed as Liam pulled me into the room. All eyes turned to me. "You're the girl from the Meet and Great!" Louis nearly screamed as he walked over to us. "Yes," I smiled. "I'm Jasmine, nice to meet you all." I smiled, "Again."

They laughed a little before pulling me into the living room. "So do you all live here?" I asked, sitting on the couch. "We have a lot of Album Promotions going on in this area." Niall answered. "So we rented this house to live in for a while, until tour begins." Liam added, pulling me off the couch. "Would you like a tour?" He asked, picking my bag up as well.

"Yes, please." I smiled. He led me back to the front door and gestured to the space. "This is the entrance." Niall and Harry followed behind Liam, leading me to the left.

"This is where the magic happens," Niall said. He wiped a piece of dust off the dining room table. "We eat here." Niall smiled, leading me back through another walk way. "More magic happens here." Niall continued, opening a cabinet and pulling out a box of snacks. I laughed as Harry walked me through a door and up a hall. We ended up back in the front entrance.

We walked to the right and I saw the room we just left, The living room. All the other boys were in the same position we left them in. "This is the living room." Harry said, "But you already know that."

I laughed, smiling at the boys. Niall turned to me and offered a small grin. He has always been my favorite, he just looks so calm and sweet. We were stuck in a little trance before Liam and Harry pulled him into the next room.

We walked into a den like room. There were sliding doors on the wall that led to a deck and pool. This room was my favorite by far. "This is the den!" Harry said, "We write most of our music here." Liam added, walking over to a stack of papers placed next to a guitar. Niall ran across the room and opened a door. A toilet and a sink were placed in the room. "This is a bathroom." He smiled, "Obviously." Harry and Liam laughed. "I thought it was a bedroom." I added in a sarcastic tone. Niall blushed as we made our way out the room.

We made our way back to the front entrance. We went up the stairs and I was led to a hall. "That's Niall's room," Liam said pointed to the doors. "Zayn's, Harry's, Louis', and mine." He continued. The rooms were filled as there wasn't enough room. I started to wonder, 'Where will I sleep?'

Liam then pointed to two doors, "That's one bathroom, there is another." He then led me to another door. He opened it and looked through. Up the stairs was another den room. There was a bed up against the wall. Light cherry wood furniture, baby blue bed set, and a television hanging on the wall.

Niall sat on the white chair in the corner of the room and smiled. "I assume Liam is planning you to sleep here." Liam nodded, "Just until tour is over and we move back home." He added, "Unless we decide to live here." Harry added, sitting on my bed. Liam dropped my bag and gathered the boys to get out the room.

Once they did we sat down on my bed. "So Jasmine," he smiled. "I'm happy to give you this place. I hope you enjoy it here." I looked around the room and smiled at Liam. "I couldn't be any happier than I am right now. Thank you so much."

Liam allowed me to settle in the room and left. I couldn't believe that Liam Payne, Of One Direction, is giving me a home. I'm beyond thankful.

I put away my clothes and went back to the living room. The boys sat around, watching a movie before Niall started to complain that he was starving and was in a desperate need for food.

"Please, Liam!" He begged. Niall had asked every boy to go get take out from a place called Nando's. Although, none of them agreed. "I suppose I will, I'm hungry myself."

He stood up and got his keys, "Are you coming, Jasmine?" He asked, I nodded.