Chapter 8; 'Comforting Touches'

Disclaimer: Smut

{.}{.}{.}

Niall and I arrived up to my room. I sat myself down and sighed. I ran my hands through my hair and held back the tears that threatened to spill out any second. I let out a groan and fell on my bed.

The tears ran down my face as if it was a race at the olympics. My head pounded and my head was going one million miles an hour. I let out a sob.

I have no reason to over react like this. The only one who knew was Liam. Therefore, the others wouldn't even know not to bring it up. It still hurt. I wanted to throw away all memories between the times of my mom dying and me meeting the boy.

Niall laid next to me and started rubbing his hand on my back. I took a deep breath before taking my head from my pillow and turning to face him. He pulled me closer as I adjusted myself to get comfortable.

"What happened out there, Jazz?" Niall asked, pulling me as close to him as possible. "Only Liam knows. It was in the files of my adoption work." Niall simply nodded, not knowing anything I am referring to. "When I was younger, right before I left for the foster care, my father came home very drunk." I nearly wanted to vomit at the thought of it. "And he sexually abused me."

"Wow." Niall sputtered out, kissing my forehead. "I'm fine talking about it." I said, sitting up. "I have had therapy sessions and support groups. I'm honestly fine. I just wish things could've been different, you know?"

Niall nodded, "Don't think of it as your first, babe." I looked at Niall confused, gesturing for him to go on. "The first time should be with someone you love. Whoever you want it to be with, they will be your first. Not a crazed middle-aged man."

I kissed Niall and pulled away. I told him that I wanted to take it slow, but things were already moving fast. He's mine, I'm his. My heart is telling me all the right things. And for once in agreeing with my brain. I have no internal conflict and I know for sure that Niall is my love.

"I want it with you, Niall."

He pulled back, shocked at my statement. "Are you sure? I meant when you're ready." He explained, setting back. Although, I pulled him closer and got on top of him. "I'm absolutely positive."

Niall relaxed as I slowly leaned on top of him. I kissed his neck and up his chin, landing on his lips.

Not one doubt was in my mind. Neither an idea of what I was doing. I never had any sexual encounter, so what I see in movies and read in books is what I'm currently working off.

Niall rolled me over and got on top of me. He pulled away and hovered over me. He licked his lips and look me deep in the eyes.

I slowly nod my head, silently telling him that I wanted this.

He continued to play with the hem of my tank top, slowly pulling it up to reveal my stomach. He pulled it over my head and down my arm. He threw it on the floor before returning all attention to me.

My black bra was the only article of clothing covering the top half of my body. He kissed both of my breast before trailing small kisses up my neck and to my lips. He grabbed my chest and gave a tight squeeze, making me crave more.

I arched my back, allowing him assess to my bra clip. He unhooked it in one motion before pulling down my arms and letting it join my tank top.

He looked at them, looked at me, and back down to my exposed chest. He leaned down and enveloped his mouth around my nipple. His hand raised to the other and grasped it, squeezing. I let out a small moan, pleasures by his skillful touch.

Soon, Niall leaned up to remove his own shirt. He returned to my chest. Slowly trailing kisses back up and to my lips.

His hand found their way in between my legs and started to rub me through my shorts. I arched my back abruptly and started to let out muffled moans. His lips never left mine as his hand traveled further beneath the fabric. They found their way into my panties, separating my lips and interesting themselves into me.

Again, a moan erupted from my body. I couldn't control myself. The amount of pleasure was overwhelming that I felt a burst run through me. Niall pulled back and laughed a little. "Did you just cum?"

I let out a embarrassed chuckle and looked at him, "Maybe?"

Niall shook his head and continued. He pulled down my pants and his as well. He looked in his wallet and found a condom and put it on.

Niall leaned down a bit and came to contact with my area. He kissed it, entering his tongue in me and licking me.

I moaned again, letting my hands run through his hair. He came up to kiss me, slowly inserting himself in me.

He kissed me and went slow. His speed increased as we neared our climax. I let out a loud moan as Niall grunted in pleasure.

He fell beside me on the bed and sighed. "I love you, Jasmine."

He turned to me and smiled, grasping my hand. "Thank you," he said. Before I could question, he continued. "You're amazing. If it weren't for you, I'd probably still be lonely in my room. I don't care about your past. I care about your future, as long as I'm in it. I want to make you better. I want to love you."

My heart melted as I hopped on top of Niall and kissed his lips. I pulled away, wiggling my nose over his. "I love you more."

Niall rolled me off of him and got up to dress himself. "I'll be right back." He smiled before running down the stairs and out my room.

I heard him run back. I sat up and threw a shirt on. He sat on my bed and smiled. "Everything I said, I meant. This is proof." He pulled out a small box. He popped it open to reveal a ring with 3 diamonds across the gold band.

"I love it." Niall placed the ring on my finger. "This isn't just a promise for my love. This is a promise that one day, this will be a wedding ring. We will live and love forever."

"Thank you so much, Niall." I nearly sobbed out my words as I attacked Niall with hugs and kisses.

I pulled away and look at him. He is my life, my love, my future. Niall Horan is my everything.