Chapter 19; Dramatic Lazy Days

Today was a off day. All the boys had no interviews, and Danielle was still in town.

I rolled over, once again, to see a smiling Niall laying beside me. So far, the day started out well. Waking up next to him is always a great start to an amazing day.

I layed and thought, just be positive. Positivity will kill every negative situation around me.

I thought about that until I heard a loud crash come from down stairs. Niall and I ran to the scene and saw Liam and Harry screaming at eachother.

"I told you this, Harry." Liam screamed at him. "You need to get over it."

Once they were aware of our presence, they never metioned the issue by name. They simply referred to the conflict as "it."

Liam looked at me, seeing me in Niall's arms. I feared the anger in this room and wanted to leave the house at once.

Harry looked at me in the eyes, burning holes into my soul. "This is all your fault."

Tears came to my eyes as he pushed pass me. Niall looked between me and Liam with confusion clear on his face.

"He told you about it?" Liam asked, pulling me to him. "Yes," I choked out. I feel into Liam's chest, "It happened at the hospital."

"Jasmine and Liam, tell me what happened right now." Niall demanded, pulling me and Liam apart.

"When I woke up, Harry was the only one there," I started. "He came to me and tried to kiss my cheek, but he kissed my lips."

"That's not bad," Niall laughed. "Why would you keep that from me?"

"Because," I replied. I closed my eyes tight. "To him, it was no accident. He tried to kiss me over and over. He has apparently been in love with me for a while now, Niall."

Niall scoffed and looked at the door Harry had ran out of. "And you knew this too, Liam?"

Liam slowly nodded. Niall let out a heartless laugh and looked at me. "So you love him, huh?"

"Niall," I nearly screamed. "Don't you dare assume that. I had absolutely no part in this."

Niall shook his head and walked out the room.

The past couple days have been terrible. Niall has slowly been giving up on us. The same thought has been running through his head that I'm in love with Harry, and I'm going to be with him.

My heart ached and my head pounded from thinking too much. My life was over. Everything was falling apart.

All the boys were at a last minute interview, so I was home with Danielle.

I walked downstairs and looked around. Danielle sat on the phone, picking with a small snack she prepared for her self.

"Yeah," she said. "She's fine right now, Liam. Although, what are we going to do?"

I slowly backed away and hid being the wall. She walked pass where I was hiding, but not paying one bit of attention to me.

She set her phone down in the kitchen and put it on speaker. "Niall isn't okay either." I heard Liam say over the phone, distant chatter carrying along in the background.

"Have you talked to Niall?" Danielle scraped her plate, moving it into the sink. "Maybe talking to him will make him realise that he's wrong."

I hear Liam sigh over the phone, "I've tried that a million times, Danielle."

I ran up the stairs and dialed Niall's number. If no one else can get through to him, maybe I can.

It rung many times. And just as I was about to lose all hope, a voice rang through the line. "Hello?"

"Niall," I sobbed. I'm crying? My mind was frozen. I didn't know what to say all of a sudden. I had so much to say to him, but couldn't get it out for some odd reason.

"Jasmine, I don't have much time. I have an interview about the album."

"Niall," I sobbed once again. "You must not love me."

"Jasmine," he whispered as I heard loud chatter behind him. "What are you talking about?"

"You obviously never loved me," I laughed. "If you have the nerve to think I've always been in love with Harry, then you have must've never trusted me. I spent so many nights thinking about you. So many dreams, wasted, on what our future could've been like."

Niall sniffles over the phone, "I'm sorry."

"Its too late Niall. I've realised that our love was never real. There was no trust in me, from you."

"Jasmine," he sobbed. "Don't leave me."

"Niall," I laughed. "You left me."

I hung up the phone and collapsed on my bed. What did I do? I made the biggest mistake of my life.

"Jasmine?" I heard a voice say from the door. I looked up and saw Danielle standing in the door way with a concerned look painted across her face. "What's wrong, Honey?"

"I broke up with Niall," I sobbed. She walked over to the bed and sat down with me. "Tell me what happen."

"I just," I sobbed out. "I couldn't deal with him ignoring me. He obviously didn't trust me if he believes I'm in love with Harry. I've loved him since I got here."

My words came out at inaudible sobs. My mind was distraught and I couldn't even cope with thinking about not being with Niall.

Trust is the foundation of any sort of relationship. If trust wasn't evident in ours, then what were we.

What was I to Niall? Was it simple fling? Was I just a girl he used to get attention?

My mind wasn't in a good place right now. I honestly wanted to lay, and never get up from the spot I was laying in right now.

Danielle was my only friend in all of this. In fact, all of the boys were on my side. They spent weeks trying to convince Niall I wasn't in love with Harry.

Weeks went by. Lonley, sad weeks. Weeks where I wasn't cuddled up with the love of my life. Days where I wasn't spending the whole time with him. Hours that I didn't hear his wonderful voice.

My life was empty. I wasn't whole, I was dying inside.

Tonight, Liam cooked dinner. We all sat at the table. I sat across from Niall. I sneak glances at him every couple of minutes. No matter how much he hurt me, I will never stop thinking he is the most handsome man in the world.

He threw his fork on the table and ran his hands through his hair. Small sniffles appeared from him. All attention turned toward him.

"I can't do this anymore." He whispered, pushing his chair out.

"What," Liam asked. He put his fork down and turned all attention to Niall.

"I can't not be with you, Jazz." He sighed, coming around the table and standing by my chair.

"You," he cried. "You are the love of my life. I want you now, tomorrow, next week. I need you forever Jasmine."

Tears ran from my eyes as Niall quickly wiped them off. "I'm sorry," he whispered to me.

I jumped out my seat and hugged him. No longer will I have to sleep alone. I won't have to be sad and lonley.

I have him, I have Niall.