Chapter 29; New Friends & New Rings

I'm sorry there are a lot of point of view changes in this chapter but this is the best I could revise it while still carrying the story.

--

Harry's p.o.v

I listened to the last message that was left in my mailbox from Ally.

"Hey, Harry. It's Ally again. I wanted to let you know that I care. You probably already know that from all the other messages I've sent you. But this is my last time telling you this. I care about you a lot, so much that I'm going to let you go. I'm going to let you go. If it's right, and if we love each other, you'll come back. I apologize one last time for my actions. I apologize for everything I've ever done to hurt you. I'm sorry Harry."

I looked around and saw the sun setting and mother walking the small children on the concrete trail. The setting was quiet and not a lot of people were around.

The park was my place, especially this one. No one came here, if they did they were older men and women for an afternoon stroll.

I got up off the bench and started to walk. I let out a sigh. Ally was still fresh in my mind. I read and listened to every last message she sent me. None of them went unnoticed.

I heard a small gasp from behind me and turned to see a small brunette. She was no more than fourteen years old. Once I turned to face her she had a huge smile on her face.

"Can you sign this please?" She pulled out a price of paper and a pen from her small purse and I signed it. I did think that this was a bit unusual. Usually fans ask for pictures or videos.

The girl seemed quite cheerful. She held a bright smile and her blue eyes shined. I could use some company, maybe even hers. "Would you like to walk with me?" I asked, nodding towards the trail. She nodded her head and followed me.

"What's your name?" I asked as we started to walk down the trail. "I'm Madison. But I'm called Maddie."

Maddie had on a dirty shirt and black shorts. Her hair was in a messy bun and her shoes were old and worn down.

"What are you doing out so late?" I asked her. "I haven't found a place to crash tonight." I looked down at Madison, confused at why she was looking for a place to stay. "How old are you?" I asked. "I'm fourteen."

I was confused even more. "Why are you looking for a place to stay? Don't you have a home or a family?" I asked her. "No."

It was so simple to her. She just shrugged her shoulders with each response. How was she so okay with not having a family?

"My father kicked me out a couple weeks ago and I haven't seen him since." She said, shrugging again. "But it's okay, I never liked him much."

"Come stay with me?" I asked, looking down at her. She stopped walking and laughed. "What?"

"I have someone in my life with a story like that. We helped her and now she's as strong as ever." Madison looked away before slowly nodding.

I led her to my car and let her settle in to my house before leaving to do a favor for Niall.

Jasmine's p.o.v

Tonight, all the boys are taking the girls out to dinner. Luke, Niall, and me all got ready and left to the place.

Once we arrived, we met with Harry. He gave Luke a glare and rolled his eyes and we went to sit.

We all started to eat as the boys kept giving each other weird looks. All of us were confused as Liam cleared his throat.

"Niall, Zayn and I have something to say." He said as they all stood. "This sums up what all of us were going to say."

They then went up to the small stage where the band was playing and Niall picked up his guitar.

"Danielle," Liam said. "We've been together for years now. You're holding my child, I couldn't love you more. I want to thank you for being in my life and making me feel like I'm worth it." Danielle squealed and awed at him small speech.

"Perrie, I could be all cheesy and stuff but we both know it's not us." Zayn laugh. "But just know that I love you and you mean the world to me."

"Jasmine, I tell you this every single day. And I went over what I was going to say millions of times. In the end, it's just going to sum up to I love you more than life itself."

Niall started to strum the familiar melody on his guitar as Harry and Louis walked on to the stage.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. But bear this mind it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks. And it all makes sense to me." Zany sang to Perrie as a tear fell from her eye.

"I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile. You've never loved your stomach or your thighs. The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine. But I'll love them endlessly." Liam sang along.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to. I'm in love with you and all these little things." They all sang together.

"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea. Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep. And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep. Though it makes no sense to me" Louis sang while pointing at Eleanor.

"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape. You never want to know how much you weigh. You still have to squeeze into your jeans. But you're perfect to me." Harry smiled to the crowd.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to. I'm in love with you and all these little things." They sang together.

"You never love yourself half as much as I love you. You'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to. If I let you know, I'm here for you. Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh." I let a tear fall as Niall sang to me with a smile spread across his face.

"I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth. Because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to. And I'm in love with you (all these little things). I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth. But if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to. I'm in love with you, and all your little things."

As the song ended, Zayn, Liam, and Niall all got on one knee and pulled out rings. "Will you marry me?" They all asked.

No matter how extremely cheesy the gesture was, all the girls ran up and said yes.