Chapter 10; Pranks

As I said, rumors would go around. Every article I read, every conversation I hear, and every television gossip show is talking about Niall Horan and his new girlfriend.

The two main things are if me and Niall are engaged because of my ring. Others are saying that me and Niall are just out and about on our 1st date. Both of those are wrong, which I think is funny.

It was one of my lazy days, but not for the boys. They had lined up tons of interviews and many recording sessions. I sat on the couch with a bowl of ice cream in my lap.

I was nearly sprawled across the whole couch and the television was on TMZ as I was watching some old, early 2000's movie starring Jennifer Lopez.

The commercial soon came up and came a one minute celebrity update.

"Niall Horan was spotted with this gorgeous brunette three days ago in town center!" Yelled the preppy blond, motioning to pictures caught from that day. "Although," she said wiggling her finger. "Niall was also seen with Selena Gomez, backstage of The Today Show. They were hugging and she kissed his cheek!" She then motioned to two pictures of Niall and her hugging and smiling. "Will Niall stay with Liam's daughter, or go back to a imaginary ship made up my Directioners?" She smiled, looking back at the camera. "Hopefully we'll know soon. I'm Holly Stevens and you heard it first!"

I rolled over on the couch and placed my now empty bowl on the table. This could be fun. Since Niall is constantly pranking me and being funny, maybe I could do the same to him.

I could play along with the whole rumors things, acting as if I believed them, and maybe get some serious love from it.

Niall refuses to upset me. He tried to be in perfect behavior 24/7. If he does mess with me or prank me, it never lasts long. He always gives in and kisses me and continuously apologize for his actions.

I went upstairs and got dressed and stuff. When the boys arrived, Niall saw me and came to hug me. Although, I rejected and walking to the living room. All the boys followed and sat down.

"Babe?" Niall asked as I sat down. "Babe," I repeated. "Is that what you call Selena?" All the boys gasped and let out a small laugh. Niall stood in shock and looked around. "What are you talking about?" He asked, frantically trying to get me to hug and kiss him. "I know you saw her today. You let her give you a kiss on the cheek, a hug. I mean, that's my job. But if you want Selena to then it's whatever." Niall shook his head fast,"No." he pulled me up and looked me in the eyes. "How can I make this up to you?" He said, rushing me for an answer. "I'm not sure." I replied. "Stay here." Niall ran up the stairs as I sat back on the couch.

"That's a joke, isn't it?" Zayn chuckled as he put his phone down. "Yes," I laughed. "It is." I talked with the boys a bit more before Niall came rushing down the stairs again.

"Let's go." He said pulling me up and out the door. He put me in the car and we started a journey to a place. I wasn't sure yet, but I sat back and enjoyed the short ride.

When we arrived I gasped at the sight in front of me. I ran inside and paid admission and looked around at the exhibits.

Our destination was the aquarium. The most beautiful place around town. The turtles and sting rays, crabs and jelly fish. They are all so beautiful. The whole time I was there I ran ahead of Niall and pushed nearly three kids out the way.

After a while, we decided it was time to leave. We started a new route to yet another unknown destination. We arrived to a restaurant. After eating and waiting for dessert, Niall looked at me with a hopeful smile. "What?" I asked, sipping my water.

"Are you having a good time?" He asked, "Do you forgive me?" He added. I laughed and shook my head. "Niall," I continued to laugh and eat my food as Niall sat quietly. I genuinely feel like this boy thinks I'm going to break up with him. But why not keep it going for another couple hours?

By the time we arrived home, all the boys were either in their rooms or asleep. Niall and I went to my room and laid. We watched movies.

Niall stayed unsure for the remainder of the night. Giving me kisses and cuddling me to guarantee that he wasn't going to get broken up with this night.

I slowly started to fall asleep to the sound of The Lion King playing. I was half asleep when I felt fingers graze my thighs. I let out a sigh as they pushed my dress further up my legs.

Soon, the hem on my dress laid above my hips. The fingers were now messing with the waist band of my underwear.

They slowly made their way into my underwear, running them up and down. I let out a soft moan and laid on my back. I took a firm grasp of the hand and lifted it out.

I opened my eyes, just to have them be shut again. Niall crawled on top of me and started to kiss my lips, slowly making his way to my neck.

Niall pulled away and slowly pulled my dress over my head and to the floor. He started to kiss down my breasts and down to the waist band of my underwear.

He loops his fingers around and pulls them down with ease. He kissed my lips and licked me. I arched my back and let out a moan as he slowly made his way up.

"We're going to have to be quiet, Baby girl. Don't want anyone hearing."

I looked him his eyes and slowly nodded. Niall removed his pants and shirt, returning to me. He removed my bra and started to massage my breasts. He kissed on, taking my nipple in his mouth and slightly sucking. I sighed and let out a moan as he repeated the steps to the other.

Niall removed his underwear and reached in my bedside table for a condom. He slowly slid in and started to thrust. I pushed my head into the pillow and let out a soft moan as he continued to pick up his speed.

The pleasure furthered as I neared my climax. My heart beat got faster and my back arched as I felt it come.

Me and Niall released at the same time as he pulled out and rolled over. He took a deep breath, looking over at me. He took the condom off and threw it away.

"Will you please forgive me?" He asked, getting up and pulling his pants on. I followed and put on panties and a shirt. "I was never mad," I laughed. I laid back down as he did the same. He looked at me with confusion on his features. "What?"

"It's was a prank, Niall. But I do not regret it."