Chapter 6; Official Gaurdian

I laid next to Niall in a peaceful silence. All was great in the house. Not a sound could be heard as everyone was sound asleep.

Niall noticed my presence shortly after my arrival. We cuddled and smiled at each other. Soon, falling asleep once again.

We didn't wake until 12:00 PM, which is very late. Considering we usually wake up at around 7:00.

When Niall and I walked down to the kitchen, Liam sat by the counter. He looked like he had a hard face on. I noticed it and simply continued making something to snack on before preparing for the day.

Liam's P.O.V

When I woke up I went to go downstairs. I woke up quite early. We had the day off and had no plans, although my body couldn't help waking.

As I was going down the stairs, I heard two people snoring from Niall's room. I slowly peaked through to see him and Jasmine sleeping.

I was at first shocked, but soon settled down and became okay with it.

I retrieved coffee before going to our den. I continued filling out papers for Jasmine. I returned to her foster home and asked for these papers. These papers that I am filling out are allowing me to become Jasmine's legal guardian. This is a surprise to her.

As hours went by, my papers were sent in the data base to be passed along to a judge for approval. Soon, Jasmine and Niall came out the room. I sat at the kitchen table, awaiting for them. Once they arrived I kept a hard face. I was excited about these papers and couldn't wait for the email with the approval statement. Although, I was very unsure about what I saw this morning.

Jasmines P.O.V

As Niall and I walked around the kitchen, collecting food, we noticed Liam's constant stare held on us.

I started to worry. What if Liam found out? What if he is mad at me? Over the past months I've been here, none of the boys have found a reason to be angry. Everything was always okay in the house.

Liam looked over at Niall and I and took in a deep breath. "How was your rest?" That statement alone made my mind wander off. He never asks me that, really. Also, this time was very harsh and bitter, as if he knew something.

"Well," Niall said. "Cuddled with my pillow." He laughed while secretly winking at me. I scolded him and continued to make my food. "And you, Jazz?" He asked with a sarcastic smile. "Fine," I sputtered out.

"Well," Liam said. He came between Niall and I and put his cup in the sink. "I slept alone. In my own bed. Unlike two others in the house." Liam said, looking between Niall and I. "Who else did?" I asked, my voice shaking. "Louis and Harry?" Niall tried to laugh it off as Liam backed away. We turned to him, his face remaining with a stern look. "Don't be smart."

"I know you two were together. I saw you this morning." Liam explained, folding his arms. My heart beat got faster as fear built in my stomach. He knows, and he doesn't approve. He is angry that me and Niall are together and I'm honestly scared. I looked at Niall and smiled, I couldn't help it. This boy is the love of my life and I'm going to stand up for him.

"I'm sorry, Liam. I should've told you when I first discovered my feelings for Niall were growing. I apologize." I say, Liam nodding along. "I'm not mad." He explained, "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"Things we're going so well." Niall explained, "Why tell things that no one really needed to know right away." I added

Liam slowly nodded, "I understand." He motioned for me to come in for a hug and I did so. "Thank you, Liam." I smiled, looking up at him. I looked at Niall and hugged him as well.

Liam's phone buzzed and he ran to it. He smiled at the message and ran out. I laughed and looked at Niall and kissed him.

The rest of the afternoon was spent lounging around watching movies. Liam was out, running around and picking bits up from the store. When he arrived home, was was hiding a grocery bag behind his back.

"Jasmine," Liam said. He came in and saw me lounging around with the other boys and smiled largely. "Get ready we're going to dinner." All the boys nodded and started to get ready. Soon, it was time to get ready.

The boys and I ran upstairs and quickly got ready. We started our adventure to the same, semi-fancy restaurant we always attend. When we arrived we went to the same table located in the far, back of the restaurant.

Dinner was normal. Drinks, breadsticks, and food. We had small talk erupt between meals. Soon, we were ordering dessert. The night seemed to take a turn after the waitress left with our orders.

Liam stood from his seat and cleared his throat  so everyone around the table can hear. "Jasmine has been living with us for quite a while. As you are 18, I couldn't fully adopt you for you to become my own." I looked at Liam with confusion as he continued. "Although, I did make some arrangements by visiting your old foster home." Liam took a folded envelope out his pocket and reached over the table to hand it to me.

I unfolded and opened the envelope to see paper work. Paper after paper had Liam's signature signed at the bottom in black ink. At the end, there was a final agreement.

"I Liam Payne promise to care for Jasmine Jones. I promise to be her legal guardian and care as she is my own.

      Liam Payne"

Tears came to my eyes as I glanced at Liam. I ran around the table and hugged him. "Thank you so much, Liam." I cried out.

I made my way back around as all the boys congratulated me. My heart was swelling with emotion. I looked around me, I didn't see five boys in a famous boy band. I saw my family.