Chapter 23; Old Friends, New Love

Months went by and we finally pieced together the house. We are completely moved in and everything is ok.

Today Niall and I are having a House Warming Party. I reached out to the orphanage I was at and invited some friends. Although, I recall the head being rude. Therefore, no one will probably come.

It was currently noon and we were getting together all of the food and platters for the party. We also got a pool installed and some new patio furniture. So the party is an outback barbecue.

Niall was lighting up the grill. I went to the kitchen and started cutting up more fruits and laying them on a platter. I heard the door bell ring and ran to the door.

"Hey," Harry said as I opened the door. "Hey, Harry. Come in!" I motions for him to come in and closed the door. He handed me a bag, "Congratulations on the house."

I laughed and thanked him. I led him back to the kitchen and placed the present on the small table and chairs in the corner.

"How's the house?" Harry asked, making a small plate of watermelon. I nodded at him and cut up the strawberries. "Great," I said. "We still have some touches to the third guest room."

"You have three guest rooms?" Harry said, shocked the houses size.

"Well," I began. "There is our room, which also has the bathroom attached. Then, there is another room which is the media room. It has all Niall's games and such with a pull out couch. Also, two other room for guests."

Harry nodded along with me and was beginning to speak. I heard the door bell ring and excused myself to answer. I opened the door and was shocked to see who was on the other side.

"Ally?" I said, astonished with her presence. "Don't just stand there!" She screamed, letting her self in. In pulled her in and hugged her tight. "You got my invite?" I asked, pushing the door closed. "What?" She asked, looking at the pictures of me and Danielle on the wall. "No I didn't. When I turned 18 I went to look for you and Ms. Jones told me you were now living around here. I kind of looked you up." Ally laughed, pointing at a picture. "You met One Direction? That's so cool!"

I let out a giggle as Niall came running from the back. He kissed my lips, "I'm running to the store to get another pack of burgers, need anything?" Niall asked, taking his keys off the door. Harry ran out behind him pushing his shoes on his feet, "I'm going."

Ally looked at the two boys with wide eyes. She looked as if she was out of breath. I looked at Harry and Niall, "Who is this?" Harry said with a small smirk. Niall hit Harry across the chest. "Stop looking her like that."

Harry rolled his eyes and walked up to Ally, "Hi, I'm Harry." He opened his arms for a hug and she fell in his arms. Niall pulled him back, "Calm down, Little Boy." Harry scoffed and fell back to Niall's side.

"Niall, Harry," I say. "This is Ally, an old friend. You can get to know her when you get back from the store. Don't forget ketchup and mustard!" I yelled as I pushed them out the door.

I started to walk back to the kitchen as Ally followed close being. She took a seat on a stool and looked at me with a serious expression. "Tell me how that happened!"

"Well," I laughed. "When I got adopted, Liam and Danielle adopted me." I started to place the strawberry on the platter. "I'm surprised you haven't seen it on the news or something."

"Ms. Jones didn't allow us to watch television or have phones." Ally explained, "but you and Niall Horan?"

"Yeah," I smiled. "Niall and I started dating around six months after me moving in."

Ally nodded and started to talk about what's been happening with her life. "I've been hotel hopping for around four months trying to find you." She explained, eating a bag of chips. "I'm nearly out of the money my mom and dad left me."

When Ally was two here family died in a crash. Her parents left her a fund that would be given to the family that took her. Although, no close relatives or friends stepped up. So it would be given to her when she reached 18.

"Well, we have a guest room for you. As long as you need it or until you find a job." I smiled, eating a strawberry.

We sat outside after putting the food out in the sun room.

"Is Ms. Jones still as bad?" I asked, sipping my water. "Yes," he laughed. "Although some guy reported her. So I don't think she'll be a foster parent for much longer." I nodded and started to tell her a secret I've been keeping.

She gave me advice on how to tell people and I thanked her.

Soon more and more people showed up to the house. The party was an absolute success. It was time for open the cards and gifts from people.

I opened Harry's first and saw an onion slicer. All the gifts were funny ones, until we reached Louis'.

I opened it and it was three pregnancy tests. My heart dropped as I let out a forced laugh. Niall picked them up, "I've always wanted one!"

Everyone laughed. "I want a niece or nephew soon, Jasmine." Louis yelled, looking around.

I looked at Ally and she winked at me. I laughed as I saw Harry walk up behind her and start flirting with her.

"No rushing!" Liam yelled, looking around. "She's only 18. She has plenty of time." Danielle added, sipping her soda.

Soon everyone left and it was me and Ally cleaning.

"So," I said putting the fruit in a container. "Harry seemed a bit friendly."

She giggled as she threw all the red plastic cups in the trash bag. "Yeah," she laughed. "He asked me out on a date!" She tied the bag up and threw it by the back door.

She picked up the broom and started sweeping all the small pieces of grass up. "That's exciting!" I smiled, pushing the containers in the fridge.

I heard the door open and keys being thrown. Soon after Niall walked in the kitchen and sat at the bar. He poured a drink and looked at Ally. He pointed his finger at her, "You."

"Me?" Ally said, dumping the collected dust in the trash.

"Harry will not shut up about you." Niall laughed, sipping his drink. "He kept going on and on about how stunning you were."

Ally blushed and turned to me. She grinned and I rolled my eyes. This girl hasn't felt this way about anyone.

"It's about my bed time." I joked, gesturing to the clock. Niall laughed, "I'll take the trash out."

We nodded, "Niall." I said, getting his attention before he left. "Me and ally are done cleaning so we are going upstairs. Please turn the lights off before coming up."

He nodded and continued outside. Ally and I made our way upstairs and to the guest room. I gave her a towel, rag, and clothes.

"Tomorrow we'll go out with Danielle and Eleanor to get some clothes. And for you to get to know them." I offered her before making my way out. "Of course," she smiled. "I'd love that."