Chapter 26; Gender Revealing & Baby Names

Today was another appointment. The whole ride there Niall kept trying to convince me to find out the gender of the babies. Although, I want to be surprised.

"Please, Babe!" Niall pleaded again as he stopped at a stop light. "What if I know and just not tell you?" He asked, looking at me with pleading eyes. "No, Niall. And that's final!"

Niall rolled his eyes and pressed on the gas. "You're going to be a bossy mom." I rolled my eyes and looked ahead.

I was even more stressed about the babies being ok. Every appointment I get a bit anxious about the babies being ok.

To calm myself I pulled out my phone and scrolled through social media. Just as we arrived to the doctors, Danielle called. I answered the phone as I got out the car, struggling with my large belly.

"Hello?" I asked, rubbing my stomach. Niall came around and grabbed my hand, leading me to the office. "Hey," she nearly yelled. "What's going on?" I asked. "I'm having a girl!" She said, following with a scream in excitement.

Niall and I congratulated her then went to sign in. Just as we were about to go to the room, I changed my mind. I want to know what I'm having. Either way, I'd be happy that they're healthy babies. But would I love to have a daughter.

I laid on the bed and pulled up my shirt. The doctor smiled at me as he put the he'll on my stomach. "Everything looks ok, I see no problems." Niall and I smiled, "Would you like to know the sex?" She asked, wiggling the little machine.

Niall looked at me with hopeful eyes and smiled, "Please?" He asked once more. I looked at the doctor and nodded my head, "Yes!"

She smiled, "Looks like you're having one boy and one girl!" Niall screamed in excitement, apologizing about how loud he was after.

Once we got in the car, I sent a text to my friends telling them the gender. "What about names?" Niall asked, starting the car. "We just found out the genders Niall. We still have some time." I laughed. "Wouldn't you rather have them picked now?" He asked.

I sighed and pulled out the napkin from a while ago of names that me and Niall thought were nice.

"Cute Baby Names

Boys Girls
- Carter - Cara
- James - Lynn
- Daniel - Ivy
- Allen - Sara
- Aiden. - Abigail"

"Ok," I sigh. "How about Abigail Lynn?" I asked. "No," Niall said. "Cara Lynn?" He said. "Well Lynn is a yes. But not Cara or Abigail?" I asked. "No!" Niall said.

"I definitely want James because that's my middle name!" Niall said happily. "Aiden James? Daniel James?" I said. "I don't like Daniel very much." He said. I crossed Daniel off the list.

Through out the day Niall and I discussed the names and finally decided the two first names of the babies. Tonight we are going for dinner at Zayn and Perrie's new house.

Niall and I stopped by the store quickly to pick up a nice present and went on our way. When we arrived I hugged Danielle, the best I could die to the fact of our stomachs bumping, and all the other boys.

We have decided that tonight me and Danielle would reveal the gender, if we found out ourselves.

"You're strong huge!" Perrie said to me as she sipped on her wine. "Yeah," I agreed. I rubbed my stomach and smiled. "It's hard to believe there is two." She nodded along, "have you found out the gender?" She asked. "Yes," I said while gathering everyone. "I think it's time to tell you!" Every clapped their hands as Niall and I stood in front of them.

"I thought you weren't going to find out the gender?" Liam said. "We changed our mind last minute." Niall said, looking at me and winking.

I laughed and smiled at everyone. "We are having one boy and one girl!" I smiled. "And we have decided on two first names," Niall said. "But couldn't decide on a middle yet."

"Ivy and James!" Danielle and Liam hugged us, "They are beautiful!" Danielle exclaimed.

She looked at everyone and held Liam's hand. "We also have found out the gender!" She smiled as happy tears came to her eyes. "Gracie!" She smiled as everyone did the same as they did.

My small family of brothers, sisters, and cousins. We'll have little babies running around which I'm beyond excited for. Little James, Ivy, and Gracie.

The rest of the night we laughed and played games on the Wii and watched a movie. Niall and I didn't leave until about one in the morning.

Once we got home I walked up the stairs and into the room. Niall seemed a bit off for the remainder of the night. It started right after Danielle and Liam announced their name.

I sat with Niall and kissed his cheek. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" I asked while rubbing his back. "Nothing! It's stupid anyway." He insisted while getting up and pulling his shirt if.

I did the same and walked over to throw it in the dirty clothes. I removed my pants and disposed of them as well as Niall did the same. I threw on a one of Niall's shirts walked back over to the bed. "I can tell that's a lie." I laughed.

"I just," he sighed while laying down in the bed with me. "I wish it was just me and you who got it all."

I looked at him confused as I motioned for him to carry on. "I wish Danielle wasn't pregnant. It's hard to say but it's true."

"Why is that?" I asked, seeking further explanation. "I wish me and you were in the spotlight. No one would steal it."

"No one is going to, Niall. It's not the point of being in the 'spotlight.' It's being in love." Niall nodded, "I told you it was stupid." He laughed while pulling the covers over us and pulling me close. "It's not stupid if it bothered you, Babe."

He rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek. "I'm happy I'm doing this with you." He smiled. "I can't imagine me with anyone else in this moment."