Prologue

PLEASE DON'T COPY! THIS IS COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. ITS ALSO MY FIRST BOOK SO PLEASE DON'T JUDGE. 

THANKS. 

Edited. 

I started climbing the tree near to her window and smiled as I saw my princess sleeping. She was sleeping so peacefully, bundled in her blankets. The sight of her made butterflies flutter in my stomach. 

She had the most extraordinary effect on me. 

I entered her room through the window careful to not make any noise and sat beside her bed admiring her beauty. She was wearing a sleeveless top with some pyjamas shorts. 

"God! The things I want to do to you!" I murmured whilst stroking her beautiful legs with my fingers. 

Her long brown hair was in a messy bun with a few strands falling in front of her face but she still looked like an angel. 

My angel.

I reached my hands towards and gently tucked those strands behind her ear making sure she didn't wake up. I continued to admire her features. 

"Soon we will finally be together, forever." I murmured and kissed her forehead. 

I stayed in her room for God knows how long, admiring her beauty. Her tan skin and plump lips, that I wanted to kiss so desperately. 

I carelessly ran my fingers over them when suddenly her breathing quickened and she started moving, from the looks of it, it seemed she was having a nightmare. I wanted to comfort her, hold her close to me and whisper words of comfort in her ears but instead I got up and made my way back to the window. 

I looked at her struggling body one more time before walking out of her room. I started climbing down the tree, and made my way to my car with fresh memories of my love in my mind. I looked at her window and on cue the lights of her room lit up indicating my princess was finally awake.

I drove down her road, taking a sharp turn into a dark forest and reached home. I looked at the time, 3:00 am, no wonder I was tired. I opened my bedroom door and collapsed on the bed. 

I was about to fall asleep, looking at the ceiling when I remembered the place I first met my princess, at the masquerade ball.