Chapter 19

Edited

I was shaking from fear. What's going on? No one knows. The only thing I know is that these guys mean business, but how can these hijack a college? I mean, I thought the college was secure enough but I guess I was wrong considering there were multiple men roaming our classroom with machine guns in their hands. 

"Most of you pathetic people must be wondering who I am?" He says loud enough for everyone to hear. 

"Let me make this easier for you." He says. He touched his pupils, taking something out... lenses. Then he takes off the wig and runs his arms, removing what looks like concealer... showing familiar tattoos. 

Oh no. 

I looked at the person who stood at the front of the class. The person who had been threatening Mason, the person who was creeping my friends out and tormenting for me months. Xavier. 

I looked at Mason who had glanced at me and then back at the door. Then I looked at Kayla who was trying to say something to Blake. I got what they were trying to do. I nodded at them and took a deep breath. 

We can do this. 

"I won't hurt anyone if I get what I want and all I want is what belongs to me." He says. His eyes glance around the room and carefully he continues, "Aubrey, I know you are here. I'll count to ten and if you don't come out I'll start shooting. Killing people one by one." 

I look at the others who nod. I take a deep breath and then stand up, out of my seat. "I'm here, keep them out of this." I say, my voice resounding throughout the vast hall. 

 He looks at me and then smirks. He eyes the other members telling them to go somewhere. They nod and Xavier starts heading towards me. I make eye contacts with the others and they give a small nod in reply. 

Xavier comes close to me and then says, "All of this could've been avoided if only you had been a good girl and hadn't run away." 

When he is close enough I step closer to him until our bodies are touching and whisper venomously in his ear, "I am so not going down without a fight." I say and kick him hard in the stomach and run towards the door as planned, followed by Aiden, Kayla, Mason, Blake, Maria, Natasha and Caleb. 

"Everyone hide!" Mason yells, whilst coming next to me and grabbing my hand. 

We saw the dorm rooms but thought it would be too obvious so we divided ourselves into two groups. While Natasha, Aiden, Caleb and Maria went to hide in one of the dorms, Mason, Kayla, Blake and I went to hide in the other. We opened the dorm in the middle and hurriedly went inside. 

"Hide!" I frantically ordered to all of them as we scramble and find places to hide. I lock the dorm room door to buy us some time in case they decide to search here. 

Kayla and I hide in the closet behind all of the clothes and Mason and Blake hide in the other rooms.

Soon enough we here footsteps outside of the dorm room and then banging. 

"Aubrey! Open the God damn door." I hear Xavier yell and I whimper causing Kayla to hug me tighter, trying to comfort me. We hear a gunshot and the door opens with a bang. Xavier walks in with two more of his clones. 

He enters the room and laughs sinisterly, "Aubrey, Aubrey, Aubrey.  You know better than to hide from me." He calls out, taunting me as if ruining my life was just one big game for him. 

He motions to one of the people with his hands. The person nods in understanding and comes back with Aiden, Natasha, Caleb and Maria. 

Shit!