Chapter 16

Edited. 

The day had gone by pretty well but I had this strange feeling I was being watched every where I went. Wherever I was, there was also that awfully familiar boy with blonde hair and green eyes, always staring at me. Oh, and not to mention he is always hanging around with some guys wearing black leather jackets and were covered with tattoos. The guy always had a stone face but would soften every time he looked at me. 

Awkward

We were sitting in the cafeteria eating lunch. Mason was sitting beside me eating a chicken burger with chips whilst laughing at something Aiden said.

It was like Aiden, Mason, Blake and Caleb had become brothers of some sort. 

"By the way, there are rugby try outs today." Caleb said. 

"Really?" Mason says. "I'm so gonna try out." 

"Me too." Blake adds in. 

Soon all the boys agreed to try out for rugby. 

"Why don't we try out for cheerleading?" Kayla says, her voice coated with excitement. 

"Yeah that would be awesome." Natasha says. 

"I don't kno-" I begin to say but I am cut off by the girls shouting and begging me. 

"Fine." I huff. 

"Awhh. You look so cute." Mason says with his mouthful and kisses me on the cheek leaving a bit of sauce when he backs away. 

"Eww!" I groan in disgust whilst wiping the sauce from my cheek with a napkin as all of our friends laugh at me. 

I begin to eat my burger as everyone continues talking about sports and other teenage things. My eyes wonder the entire cafeteria when they finally lock with the green ones belonging to the blonde mystery boy. 

He is different from all of the other guys in college and not to mention he gives me a really bad gut feeling. I know I have seen him somewhere but where?

I continue to stare at him until I can't take it anymore and divert my eyes. Eventually, we finished our lunch and made our way to our final class. Algebra. 

And believe it or not the class was boring as usual. 

"I thought this madness was never going to end!" Kayla says dramatically. 

The girls and I were making our way to the cheerleading try outs after changing into Nike shorts and tank tops while the boys went to get ready for football try outs. 

First there were the cheerleading try out and then the football. The girls and I made our way to the grounds while Mason and the boys sat on the side watching us. 

First it was my turn. The coach asked me to bring the box full of the necessary equipment from the girls locker room and then resume with the try outs. I took a pair of red and yellow Pom Poms from the box. 

I did the usual Pom Poms in the air thing and ended it with a black flip earning a couple claps and whistles from the boys. 

Natasha, Kayla and Maria did the same thing but with front flips. I had to say we did pretty well as compared to others. 

"Ok girls, the list will be up after football try outs." 

We nodded and made our way to the side to watch the guys practise. 

The guys began to cheer as they made their way to the ground for football try outs. 

The try outs were pretty tough for the boys but who knew Mason, Aiden, Blake and Caleb were so talented. They made football seem so easy. 

Soon the guys were done with their practise and together, we made our way to the grounds as our results were going to be publicly announced. 

After ten minutes the head of PE told the results and luckily all of us, even the guys, made it into the football and cheerleading teams. We were all bubbling with excitement. I decided to call my mum but couldn't seem to find my phone. Where is it? Maybe I left it in the girls locker room. 

"Let's get ice cream one we've changed into cleaner clothes." Kayla said. 

"You guys go, I'll be right back." I say whilst retracing my steps back into the girls locker room. 

They all nod in reply. The locker rooms were dark and empty which sent chills down my spine. I just wanted to get it over with, but I just couldn't shake the feeling that I wasn't alone. And my suspicions were confirmed because as soon as I turned on the light. 

I saw a hooded figure leaning against the lockers with a knife in his hands. 

___________________________

OH MY GOD! 

O_O What do you guys think? 

Who could the person possibly be? 

Comment your thoughts and ideas :* 

Keep smiling my beautiful readers xx