Chapter 18

Edited. 

THIS IS IMPORTANT! On the 30th, the final 2 chapters will be posted. So keep updated!!

It's been three months since that say. Since I was ambushed by Xavier. It's the start of December now and let me tell you, he really did hit a nerve when I saw him a couple months ago. Constantly, I've been looking around, afraid I might see him again. 

Things have gotten a lot worse from creepy notes to blood soaked roses and threats to my roommates. Mason got the most threats, but he never left my side. Throughout the day, and nights, he was always there for me. 

Someone always accompanies me wherever I go, even if it's the girls toilets. Kayla, Aiden, Mason and I, have become so close it seems impossible to live without each other. 

Mason and I are still going strong. It's like there is nothing that could come between us. We love each other a lot and Mason still doesn't waste a moment to tell me about it. 

Aiden and Natasha are going out, they're an extremely cute couple. So is Kayla and Blake, their relationship is exactly like mine and Masons. 

Right now we were getting ready for the day. Today is our last day here and we get to go home to meet our families for the Christmas Holidays that start tomorrow. I can't wait to see my family, I've missed them dearly. 

I was in the bathroom getting ready. Today I went for comfortable clothes. I was wearing a sleeveless tight top with a white hoodie jacket which covered everything, along with tight black pants and white boots. I changed into my outfit and put my hair into a messy bun. I wore my dream catcher necklace and made my way into the living room. 

"I can't wait to go back home!" Kayla said, bouncing eagerly on the sofa. 

"Me neither," I say, grinning happily. 

Soon we were finished with our breakfast when we heard the door to our dorm room burst open. It was Natasha, Blake, Maria and Caleb. It had become a daily thing for them to come over here right after breakfast and together, we would go to our classes. 

"Let's go guys!" I say, leaping off the sofa. They chuckle and we make our way to our first class of the day. Biology. When suddenly I felt this overwhelming feeling that something was terribly wrong. I looked here and there for anything out of the blue but everything seemed ordinary. 

"Something wrong?" Mason asks. 

"I don't know, I think something bad is going to happen." I say looking at him. 

"Don't worry, I'm here. Okay?" He says, and I nod quietly. 

We go to our class and sit at our usual work slabs. Mason was beside me, holding my hand reassuringly. Halfway through the lesson I became a lot more relaxed and let my guard down. 

Aubrey, stop being paranoid. Nothing is going to happen. 

But then, as if on cue, the lights went out and we heard a loud scream followed by a gunshot. 

We all started to panic and got up to run but then five guys, all wearing jackets and their face covered with black hoodies came in holding machine guns. 

"Everyone back to your seats now!" One of them shouted whilst pointing a gun at all the students who had got up in hopes to make a quick get-away.  

I was sitting there pale while Mason put his arm around my shoulder, comforting me. I knew tears were flowing down my cheeks like a waterfall. I looked at my friends who just sat there as pale as I was. 

What the heck is happening? 

Drama packed chapter only for you, my lovely gummy bears

Drama packed chapter only for you, my lovely gummy bears. Keep smiling and please comment what you want for me to happen in the story. Keep smiling because you are beautiful guys :) 

ALSO THE NEXT CHAPTER HAS A HUGEEE TWIST!!! KEEP READING FOR MORE!