Chapter 17

Edited.

It was like I was paralyzed. Every muscle in my body froze in its place. I couldn't even breathe. 

He began to come closer to me while moving his finger onto the tip of the knife that's, when I came to my senses. I turned around and started running towards the door but the person grabbed my hand in a deadly grip and slammed me hard against the wall, knocking the breath out of me. 

I was trying to catch my breath as my heart beat began to race. The person was wearing a ball mask. Wait a second... that mask is familiar. 

Then I remembered this was the mask Xavier wore when we first met. 

"X-X-Xavier." I murmur. 

He looks at me and smirks while bringing the knife to my throat. He brings his mouth down to my ear and whispers, "Missed me?"

Tears began to flow down my face as he presses the knife harder on my throat causing a stinging sensation there. 

"Answer me," he stays sternly, causing a sob to escape my mouth. 

"P-p-please, let me go." I sobbed. 

"And why would I do that? Oh darling, if only you knew how empty I am without you." He says. 

I just look at him whilst tears drop down my face. 

"See you soon, babe. I'll always be one step away from you, watching in the distance." He says kissing my cheek his grip loosens on me and I take that as a chance to bring my knee up and kick him where the sun doesn't shine. I hurriedly run out of the door and don't stop until I reach the dorm room. 

I yank open the wooden dorm room door and and slam it hard before quickly switching the lock. I press my back against it as the tears continue to fall down my face. 

"I was beginning to worry about-" Kayla began to say but stopped as soon as she saw me, her eyes gradually widening. 

"Guys!" Kayla yelled as she ran towards me. 

"What happened to you?" She said while sitting in front of me. She touches my neck and my blood stains her fingers, causing me to flinch. 

"Why are you shou-" Mason began to say but stopped when he had noticed my condition. 

He came to me and hugged me tight. 

"Who did this to you?" He asked. 

"H-he's back." I say while sobbing. 

"Aiden bring the first aid kit and some ice!" Kayla says to Aiden who does what he is told to do obediently. 

Aiden returns and they all help me get cleaned up.

We were all sitting in the living room eating Chinese food that Mason had ordered. 

"So tell us what happened?" Kayla says. 

"I couldn't find my mobile phone so I thought I must have left it in the locker room while bringing the Pom Poms. It was dark so I opened the light and saw him standing there with a knife. I tried to run but he was too fast." I say while looking down at the floor. 

I take a deep breath then say, "I won't blame you if you guys hate me, you know. For bringing you all of my problems?" 

They all looked at me shocked. "I can't believe you could even think that." Kayla said with sincerity.

"We don't hate you, we can't hate you. We are all a family now and if someone messes with one of us, they deal with all of us." Aiden says. 

"How could you even think of that, Aubrey? I love you and nothing could change that, not even that horny bastard." Mason adds. 

"From now on, one of us will always be with you, Aubrey, wherever you go." Kayla says. 

"You guys don't have to do-" I began to say but Aiden cut me off. 

"She is right, we can't risk you dying. I mean, look at what he did to your neck." 

And after a long argument, I finally agreed. 

But I knew he would always be watching. Just like he promised. 

0_0 So what do you guys think? 

XAVIER'S BACK AS WELL!!!!! 

What do you think will happen next?

LOVE YOU ALL! Keep reading and voting and commenting. X