Chapter 11

This is what I imagined Aubrey to look like (picture above)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT... MAINLY VOTE. THANK YOU. 

Edited.

______________________________

I stared at Mason in shock. My hand made its way to my mouth.

"You came back for me." I whispered as a sob escaped my lips.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Of course I did, I wasn't going to leave you." He said walking towards me.

I smiled as a few more tears fell from my eyes.

He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear then looked at my face. "Look at what he did to you." He said with guilt in his eyes.

I looked down then smiled, "I'll be fine as soon as we leave this place."

He nodded and then crashed his lips to mine; unlike Xavier his kiss was soft not rough.

I hugged his torso then whispered, "I love you."

He smiled and then replied with, "I love you too."

After a few minutes of us holding each other I decided to look at Xavier who was lying unconscious on the floor.

"We should leave before he wakes up." He said while I just nodded.

He wrapped his arm around my waist while I put my weight on him since I was pretty weak. We went down the stairs and out of the floor to the garage where a black sports car was parked.

"That's your car?" I whispered in awe.

He chuckled then said, "Yeah, you like?"

I nodded my vigorously. He sat me in the passenger seat and buckled me up. I smiled at him when he saw me staring. After many countless hours of driving I finally saw the town come to view.

"So where do you live?" He asks.

I told him the address as he drove towards my house. My house came into view and I saw that there were police cars patrolling the entire area and my parent's security guards whom I recognised as Mark and Mathew were standing outside the house.

Mason parked the car in the garage and they started coming towards us with their guns raised. Mason ignored them and got out of the car coming towards my side, helping me out. As soon as Mark saw me his eyes widened.

He looked at me shocked and hurriedly went inside. Suddenly he came back with my parents.

"Aubrey." My mum said, her voice breaking towards the end when she saw me. She ran to me, suffocating me with one of her famous hugs whilst sobbing. Soon my dad came with teary eyes and hugged me while Mason stood there awkwardly.