Chapter 15

Edited. 

~ 'You were given this life because you are strong enough live it.' 

__________________________________

The next morning I woke up to Mason's alarm ringing. What am I doing in Mason's dorm? You might ask... Last night I had horrible nightmares which kept resulting in me waking up in cold sweat so I went to Mason's dorm and snuggled with him until I fell asleep peacefully. 

"Babe, we have to wake up or we'll be late for our classes." He says in a extremely sexy morning voice. 

"Yeah." I replied, looking at the time whilst yawning. 

It's almost 6:30 in the morning and our classes start at 8:00. 

"By the way, thanks for letting me sleep with you." I say before getting up and stretching. 

"No problem, I quite liked it." He said, smiling cheekily and showing his dimples. 

I smiled back and kissed him on his cheek before exiting his room and closing it behind me only to find Kayla smirking at me with her wild bed head. 

"So did you guys have fun last night." She asks raising her eyebrows. 

"What are you... wait. OH MY GOD were you eavesdropping!?" I ask, looking at her. 

"Maybe... Maybe not." She whispers while looking here and there and then breaking off in a run. 

I run after her and tackle her to the ground before sitting on top of her. Suddenly, I hear a muffled chuckle from behind us. 

"Get off me!" She shouts while laughing loudly. 

"Not until you say, Aubrey Jean is the hottest girl alive." I demand as I tickle her. 

"O-okay!" She shouts. I then stop tickling her as she says, "Aubrey Jean is the hottest girl alive." 

"Awhh, thank you!" I say and then get off her as Mason and Aiden continue to laugh. 

"Come on, ready or we'll be late." Kayla says. 

Mason runs into the bathroom after grabbing his clothes as Aiden runs after him in hope to get to the bathroom first. I go to my dorm like a normal human. 

I go to my room and straight to the wooden closet so I can select my outfit for the full day. After a few minutes of pondering I decided to go with a white button-up top with a black short skirt and black ankle boots. 

 "What do you think of this?" Kayla asks whilst she enters the bedroom, wrapped in nothing but  a bathrobe and a white fluffy towel on her head. She was holding a pair of black skinny jeans in one hand and a loose grey top in another. 

"I think it needs this," I say before throwing her a pair of grey ankle boots. 

"Thanks." She says in reply. 

"What do you think of this?" I ask showing her my clothes. 

"Cute, but I think you need something like this to top it off." She says while stepping into her room and returning a couple minutes later with a sparkly necklace. 

I raise my eyebrows, impressed, then say thanks before exiting my bedroom and going into the bathroom which was luckily empty meaning everyone else had showered. 

I hurriedly took a bath using a cherry blossom scented shampoo and changed into my outfit. I blow dry my hair and whip on a little bit of eyeliner and lip gloss. 

Finally ready, I head out of the steamy bathroom and into the spacious living room with Kayla already wearing the outfit I helped her with. Mason and Aiden were seated stuffing their faces with CoCo Pops. 

I checked the time while getting my bowl and sat down next to Mason who was staring at me with awe. 

I then gave him a funny look and he replied with a toothy smile. Damn, I got lucky with this one. 

We all checked our timetables (A/N. I think Americans call it 'Schedules') and realised we all had the same classes. 

Soon we heard our door knock. Aiden got up and headed for the door, only to be face to face with Maria, Caleb, Natasha and Blake. 

"Hi guys," Natasha says with a small smile. 

We all reply with our own greetings and continue eating. 

"We were wondering what subjects you have on your timetable, do you mind if we see?" Caleb asks. 

"No problem." Kayla says as we hand them our timetable. 

"Yay! We have the same classes." Natasha squeals excitedly which causes us all to laugh. 

"Come on. Let's go or we'll be late." Blake says.

We all nod in agreement and make our way out of the door. 

Let the day begin and may the odds be ever in my favour. 

________________________

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry for the short chapter and I know nothing exciting is happening right now but trust me

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry for the short chapter and I know nothing exciting is happening right now but trust me. Some major shit is gonna go down. 

Please please please please comment. I don't know what you guys think of the story and I'd love some feedback. 

ALSO... I'VE DECIDED TO KEEP THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS QUITE SHORT. AS I'M QUITE A BUSY PERSON AND DON'T HAVE TIME TO CREATE HUGE ONES. Tbh I think the huge chapters just make me not update in a really long time and I want to upload annually. So... yeah. 

LOVE YOU ALL!! Stay Beautiful and spread the word about this book please. Thanks. 

And remember, the rest of the chapters will probably be a similar size to this chapter. K bye xxx