Chapter 12

Edited.

Hey guys! So I've decided to carry on in this book and not create a sequel, to be honest I don't think that much people would read it lol. Thanks and carry on giving this book a chance, I appreciate it so much.

_____________________________

"So what do you think of this dress?" I asked Mason as he rummaged through a rack of jeans. He just shrugged at the yellow cami top and continued to look at a collection of denim jeans.

Mason and I are currently shopping for college. I am so excited to start a new chapter of my life and the best part is Mason is going to be right there by my side through all of it. We leave tomorrow morning.

Life has been pretty good. My parents are not as over-protective anymore. After the whole Xavier 'incident' they wouldn't let me go out without a guard but they don't do that when I'm with Mason.

It still worries me that Xavier is still out there but I know as long as I am with Mason he can't hurt me.

After picking a few clothes, Mason and I went to the counter and like always Mason payed for the cami tops I had decided to buy. He was holding the shopping bags with one hand and my hand with the other as we made our way to Starbucks. Mason's car was loaded with shopping bags. We go and sit at a table.

"Mason, you do know I can pay for things myself." I say whilst looking at him as he sits.

"But I like to buy stuff for my baby." He says while pouting. I laugh at how childish he is and kiss him on the cheek. Then the waiter comes and says, "May I take your order?" He says while looking at Mason who orders a vanilla coffee.

He the looks at me and then says, "What can I get you, beautiful?" causing me to blush and Mason to growl. I order a cappuccino as Mason continues to glare at the waiter.

"Asshole." Mason mutters as the waiter foes with our orders causing me to laugh.

"Mason everything's okay. Don't worry." I say.

"He was flirting with you." He says.

"But I am with you and I wouldn't change that." I say smiling at him.

After a few minutes the waiter comes back with our orders and leaves giving me a napkin. I look at Mason awkwardly as I open the napkin to find his number written on it. I am about to rip it but Masons snatches it from my hand and looks at it. When he realises that it is his number he turns around and glares at the waiter who smirks at him. Mason tears the note which now causes the waiter to glare and Mason to smirk.

I chuckle and look at Mason.

"What? He was flirting with my girlfriend." He says in a baby voice causing me to laugh even more.

After drinking his coffee he looks at the time. "We should be leaving. We have a lot of packing to do and not to mention my parents invited your family for dinner tonight." He says.

I nod. We get up and soon are in the car driving to my home. We reach our home and Mason helps to get my shopping bags inside.

"Thank you for buying me all this stuff." I say.

"I like buying you stuff. Don't thank me." He says

He leans down and kisses me on the lips and then says, "See you in a few." I nod and then go inside. I go into my room and look out of the window only to find him speeding away.

I look at the time, 3:00pm. After a few minutes Gina arrives and begins helping me pack. Jessie and her boyfriend are going to the same college and had left last night. I look at Gina who is busy putting my makeup in a plastic bag and say, "So when are you leaving for college?"