Doctor jared

You're curled in bed in the fetus position snoozing away before you get woken up by a gentle hand shaking your shoulder, you roll onto your side and open your eyes to see Jared's beautiful eyes looking back at you "what time is it?" you croak out while stretching "it's one in the afternoon" Jared laughs you pull the covers over you more while shivering "do you have the windows open it's so cold" "no honey are you feeling ok?" "i'm fine i'm just a little cold" you say still shivering Jared places his hand up to your head "you're burning up". "now that you mention it i do feel a little light headed "i have to go and meet Shannon will you be ok here for five minuets?" Jared asks kneeling beside you "of course go go i'll just stay here in bed" you say giving him a little smile and he kisses you on the forehead, You drift back to sleep for a while and you get woken up by the sound of banging around you open your one eye and Jared is placing some soup water and medicine on the bedside table. "hey" you say with a sore throat "shh don't speak Y/N rest your voice i got your favorite soup and some cold medicine, i know you hate it but it will make you better" he says while stroking your hair. You sit up in the bed and pat the spot next to you Jared happily takes the offer and sits next to you wrapping his arm around you while you eat your soup and plants a small kiss on your cheek.