Go to sleep

Song: save me-jared leto

It's 3 in the morning and you still haven't fallen asleep, falling asleep had become an issue the past few nights. Jared was still working in the studio so you lay there staring at the ceiling an hour passed and Jared crept into the bedroom quiet as he could "no need to tip toe around" you said and rolled onto your back. "oh you're still awake?" Jared asked worried and you nod letting out a sigh, Jared strips down into his boxers and slides into bed next to you, you lay your head on his chest and he hugs you into him and you draw shapes on his stomach with your finger. Jared lets out a small yawn making your head rise and fall back onto him "tired?" you ask running your fingers up and down his chest he loved it when you did that he found it so relaxing "a little but i will stay awake as long as you are" he says stroking your back. "iv'e tried everything" you say frustrated "what do you call everything" Jared asks looking down at you "warm milk a hot bath you name it iv'e tried it" you say frowning. "i know one thing you haven't tried" he says still stroking your back and you shoot up to look at him "what?" "lay back down and i'll show you" he says with a smile and you lay your head back down on him and he begins to stroke your hair and sing to you " hang me down by the river bed with the other dead I will sing the whole way down" he sings softly and you close your eyes and try to relax his voice was so soothing, " hang me down by the river bed with the other dead i will die without a sound" he continues to stroke your hair " save me, save me, save... oh lord save me, save me again" he looks down at you and you're fast asleep he places a small kiss on your forehead and drifts off to sleep himself.