Record with me part 2

Shannon and Tomo are still at the house recording but you got tired so you headed up to bed not that you would sleep without Jared next to you so you lay down and read a book, half an hour passed and Jared finally came into bed stripping down to just his boxers and flopping onto the bed and letting out a big sigh "tired?" you ask putting down your book "mmm" Jared responds taking hold of your hand and holding it to his chest, You both lay in silence for a bit before Jared speaks up "have you thought about it?" "thought about what?" you ask "singing with me on the new album" he says turning to face you "i still don't know jay i'm so used to being in the shadows away from the media and everything no one knows i even exist i don't think i could manage being thrown into the deep end just like that" you say looking down "but people deserve to hear your voice" he says lifting your head up by your chin "i'm not like you jay you're so full of confidence and i'm well i'm just me", "if you love me you will do it" he smirks at you "no! you don't get to do that" you say trying not to laugh "well at least try Y/N you might enjoy it" he says looking at you "i don't know maybe" "record it with me if you don't like it we wont use it if you do like it we can use it no one has to know who you are we can make up a fake name" he says kneeling up this time while still looking at you "please Y/N" you sigh "fine i'll give it a go" Jared smiles, "great! come with me" he says getting up and dragging you by your arm "what? now?" you say shocked "no time like the present baby". You get into the recording room and he places headphones on you and hands you sheets with lyrics on "just sing those lyrics there it's not many ok baby you can do this" he smiles at you while hitting record, You take a big gulp and begin singing quietly "come on baby you can do it, a bit louder no one can hear you but me" you nod and try again closing your eyes and belting out the lyrics. Jared stops the recording and runs over to hug you "i love you so much that was amazing!... how do you feel?" he asks breaking the hug "oh my god i loved it!" he gives the biggest grin ever "so what do you say? sing on the album with me?" he looks at you "yes! yes of course!" he hugs you tightly while kissing you softly... "what have you got yourself in for" you think to yourself with a slight chuckle.