Saturday

Note: just a little something to upload while i'm thinking of more ideas

It was a boring Saturday ,Your eyes are glued to the TV while you shove Cheetos's into your mouth, the curtains are closed and you are lounged on the couch. Jared enters the room slowly shaking his head at you, "Y/N have you moved all day? look how lovely it is outside" he says while opening the curtains to which you hissed at the sun... "come on Y/N you can't stay here all day" he says folding his arms "i can and i will" you retaliate while slightly turning the TV up "isn't this the ghost adventures episode where they go to the Linda vista hospital? you have seen this one a million times" Jared says rolling his eyes. "silence" you point at him and he sighs "why don't you come hiking with me?" Jared asks causing you to burst out laughing "next joke" you say between laughs and Jared rolls his eyes and sits down next to you. "what are you doing?" you ask confused "if you can't beat em' join em'" Jared replies with a chuckle wrapping his arm around you and you grin at him before getting comfortable into him. "why do you like this show so much?" Jared asks not taking his eyes off the TV... "i love the paranormal" and Jared nods "plus Zak bagans is hot" you continue causing Jared to shoot you a look, "what? you asked" you say chuckling and Jared pushes you softly before kissing your forehead.