Not today

You wake up around 9am-ish and you already knew today was going to be one of those days.. You stretch letting out a loud and long fuck before getting up out of bed and wrapping the duvet around yourself with just your face poking out. You walk passed the studio room slowly where Jared Shannon and Tomo where hanging out, "oh my god guys did you see that.. i think it was a ghost" Shannon says pointing to the window of the room; "Shannon don't be stupid there was no ghost" Jared laughs and you walk back towards the window suddenly causing them all to scream like prepubescent girls but you were too grumpy to laugh.... "woah what's up with the grumpasaur" Tomo asks with a slight chuckle and you swing the studio room door open and wiggle inside with the duvet still wrapped around you and sit down with a sour look on your face. "What's wrong with you little burrito" Jared says tilting his head slightly like a confused puppy.. "i hate everything" you huff "ohh i think we have the painters in" Jared says looking at the guys, "what?" you bite "nothing baby nothing at all" Jared smiles and you wrap the duvet around you tighter; "we will see you tomorrow guys, right Tomo" Shannon raises his eyebrows "right" Tomo nods and they both leave.. "you okay baby?" Jared asks sticking his bottom lip out a tad "Fine" you bite with the same sour look on your face, "Right okay come on" Jared says before scooping you up off the chair and laying you down on the sofa; "let's get you something to eat" He says before going into the fridge "hey! you can't just feed me and think it will make my bad mood go away... is that chocolate?" you eyes brighten. "Yup and we can have a ghost adventures marathon and stay on the sofa all day" Jared smiles before flopping down beside you and getting under the duvet with you, He always knew how to make you feel better.