A Very Leto Christmas

Song: merry little christmas frank sinatra

"Here you go baby, mum, Shannon, Tomo" Jared gleams while handing you all your presents off him and you all rip the paper off. "suicide squad" you say all of you looking at the same gift and Jared nods "i heard the guy who play's the joker is phenomenal and you roll your eyes with a chuckle, "i'm kidding" he grins before handing you all more presents Constance had a beautiful necklace Tomo had a cook book which made you chuckle he was cook book mad and Shannon had some sneakers which just left you. he handed you a box with the biggest grin you had ever seen you pull the lid off the box and inside was a beautiful sparkly golden Gucci clutch bag.. "oh Jared"you say taken a back with the gift "do you like it?" he gleams, "i love it thank you" you grin and hug him while Shannon Tomo and Constance all smile at each other. "well who's for dinner?" Tomo asks clapping his hands together "oh yeah" Shannon nods "i never turn down food" you chuckle and you all sit ready for dinner while chef Tomo plates it all up... You all finally tuck in making small conversation telling jokes and pulling crackers, you felt so happy and content looking around the room that was filled with such love you felt so lucky to be here with everyone. after dinner you all played some games Shannon and Jared were so competitive but it made you laugh, "okay movie... two words.. fight..... dace... party... club, FIGHT CLUB!!" Shannon rambled "yeah that's right" you hi five him, "wait you can't do that one" Jared yells. "why not?" Tomo asks "because that's breaking the rules... you're not supposed to talk about it" he grins and you all groan and roll your eyes. It began getting late and everyone started to go home you said your goodbyes and flopped down on the couch while Jared said goodbye to everyone at the door so you tucked into some chocolates. Jared sits down next to you picking your legs up on him gently rubbing them "what you got there babe?" he asks looking over to you "chocolate" you say with a mouth full before swallowing it, "hm" he replies before stealing one "hey! you're vegan" you say slightly shouting "so?" he shrugs... "they are not vegan chocolates" you state and he shrugs again "well it's christmas so today i'm chegan" he says before putting the chocolate into his mouth and winking at you and you shake your head with a grin.