It's not what you think pt 2

Why didn't he answer when asked what was in that box, why was it such a secret you say thinking to yourself head on another planet before you were snapped out of it by Jared waving his hand in your face "huh?" you look up "pizza baby do you want one?" "oh yeah sure thanks", You couldn't get your mind off that stupid little black box you glared at Jay's pocket while he ordered the pizza you mind wandered off again before Jared slumped down beside you "pizza will be about 20 to 30 minuets" and you nod. "what's up with you Y/N you seem out of it" he says wrapping his arm around you "i'm fine" you shoot him a smile "i need to find out whats in that box" you think to yourself "if you will excuse me baby nature calls" Jared takes off his jacket and places it on the couch next to you this was your chance you wait to hear the bathroom door close and go straight to digging in his pockets, you hear him cough from the bottom of the stairs "looking for something" he says holding up the black box and guilt takes over your face "i'm sorry i didn't mean to snoop" you say lowering your head and he sighs walking over to you and sitting next to you "don't worry about it" he says "curiosity took over when you didn't answer me when i asked what was in it" you say looking at him "i didn't answer because i was keeping it for Christmas but i guess you can have it now" he says handing you the little black box and your face lights up. You open the box and in there you found a beautiful band style ring with a stripe of red crystals running around it "oh Jared it's beautiful" you smile at him "it's a promise ring.. a promise that you will always be my warrior princess look on the inside it's engraved" he says exited and it says 'I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts' which was one of your favorite of his lyrics, Your eyes fill up as you slip the ring on your finger "it's perfect" you say a voice a little shaken from the tears and he brushes your hair behind your ear "just like you" he smiles and the door bell goes "and this pizza" he says while getting up and you burst into laughter .