Can we ever be alone pt 2

Warning: contains smut
Song: wicked games-the weekend

It had been a good few hours since Shannon came back with Tomo to record some more poor Jared must be exhausted it's a good job you were home other wise the guys wouldn't have eaten all day the good girlfriend and friend that you are ordered pizza for everyone. You had a bath and headed on up to bed and began reading a book with the tv on it was a habit having the tv as background noise, You hear some muffled voices along with a closing door and foot steps banging up the stairs and in walks Jared he closes the door and lets out a big sigh of relief before sitting on the edge of the bed "long day?" you ask putting down your book "you have no idea" he sighs out running his fingers through his hair "my poor baby" you pout and rub his shoulders. "mmm that feels nice" he grins and you place a small kiss on his shoulder before laying back down and he lays next to you rolling onto his side so he can look at you, "they're coming back tomorrow to do some more recording" he grabs your hand and plays with your nails a little bit "mhmm that's fine i like it when the guys come over" you say turning the page of your book one handed "what you reading?" Jared asks raising an eyebrow "none of your business" you laugh and he snatches the book out of your hand "50 shades of grey?! eww" he laughs throwing the book across the room "don't eww me Y/F/N loaned me it so i thought i would give it a read" you say shoving him slightly. "i can be mr grey" "sure you can" you giggle "oh you wanna put a bet on that Y/N?" Jared says pulling you close to him kissing your neck "is this such a good idea?" "what do you mean by that don't you want to?" Jared says frowning "of course i do but every time we try Shannon walks in" you giggle. "don't worry iv'e locked the door" he grins.. "oh well in that case come here big boy" "ew don't ever say that again" Jared laughs and kneels over you kissing you while slowly laying you down and you begin undoing his belt and Jared's phone rings "oh for fuck sake!" he shouts and you cover your mouth trying not to laugh "and it's shannon i swear he is a cock block" you let out a laugh and Jared answers Shannon's call "hello what do you want?" Jared says slightly annoyed "i left my jacket can i come and get it?" "can't it wait until tomorrow?" Jared says slightly less annoyed "why can't i come and get it now?" Shannon asks confused "i um.. i'm about to go to sleep" "ohhhh i'm sorry i'm sorry you and Y/N are bumping ugly's sorry bro sorry i'll see you tomorrow bye" "bye" Jared says before hanging up and he turns to you "what does bumping ugly's mean? he asks confused. "it means having sex" you giggle "oh well we would be if he didn't keep interrupting" "well he's not now so why don't you come back here and finished what you started", "yes m'am" Jared says while pulling you in for a kiss you wrap yourself around him as your tongues dance together and he lifts off your (his) shirt trailing kisses down your neck and chest he inserts a finger into you and you gasp at the sudden contact and he grins against your skin at your reaction and he inserts another causing you to moan softly. Then his phone again goes off and you hear him growl softly"who is it this time?" he says really really annoyed this time "it's your mom" you say holding the phone out to him "answer it for me baby, tell her i'm in the shower and i'll call her back later" "i'm not lying to your mom she's too nice to lie to" you say pouting and he softly taps your clit with his thumb and you moan out "okay okay fine!" and you answer the phone "hey Constance it's Y/N Jared is in the shower at the moment i'll get him to call you back later" you gasp as he was still pushing his fingers in and out of you, "are you ok Y/N you seem awful breathless" Constance asks concerned "i'm fine i just have a bad cold" "oh okay honey talk to you soon bye" "bye" you hang up the phone. at this point Jared is laughing "you asshole!" you pull him to you kissing him again undoing his belt and sliding off his jeans and boxers taking his member in your hand and stroking it slowly causing him to bite down on his lip and spread your legs wide, "alone at last" he smiles at you and slowly pushes himself inside your core your nails trailing up his back holding onto the back of his head as you kiss with every thrust. You wrap your legs around him causing him to go deeper and he rests his head next to your ear little moans escaping both your lips the bed knocking against the wall.. you tighten against him as you hit your high and he grabs your body and picks you up on top of him as he trusts ribbons up inside you.