Family gathering

Song: sussudio -phil colins

Your in bed snoozing away when Jared tip toes into the bedroom brushing your hair out of your face and tucking it behind your ear, "Y/N wake up" he says softly to which you groaned "not yet" you say rolling into a ball "come on lazy we need to go shopping" Jared says with a chuckle. "uhh okay okay i'm up" you say laying on your back and drifting back to sleep "right that's it!" Jared says loudly before pouncing on top of you tickling you, Your eyes shoot open as you giggle and try to push him off but he pins your hands behind your head and kisses your nose "come on shift your butt" Jared says hopping off the bed and walking into the bathroom you watch him leave the room with nothing but love before letting out a big stretch. You drag yourself out of bed and proceed to getting dressed 30 minuets later and 4 hurries up from Jared you were ready and you both head to the car.

-Time Skip-

You arrive at the store and Jared grabs a kart, "why are we shopping today?" you asked confused as you normally did your shop on a monday "we are having a little get together later a cook out (BBQ) fireworks that kinda thing" Jared says while tossing things into the kart and you nod to him. "do you want vegan or non vegan hot dogs?" Jared asks holding both in his hands "vegan" you say with a smile "but you love meat" Jared says confused "i know but i love you more" you grin at him, "eww you're so cheesy" Jared says wrapping his one arm around you and the other pushing the kart you get the rest of the groceries and the fireworks and pay for it all at the checkout and head back to the car.

-Time Skip-

You make it back to the house and begin unloading the car Jared checks the time "we have an hour to get everything ready so i suggest my lady goes and gets ready while i start setting up because you take forever to get ready" Jared says with a chuckle and a smile and you lightly hit his chest before going and putting on some fancy but not to fancy clothes on. you make your way into the yard and Jared has already got half of it set up he had hung beautiful lights around the decking and lit some candles on the table, "wow" is all you could say "good huh?" he says with a smile while wrapping his arm around your waist "you look beautiful" he says looking at you and you turn red "i'm going to get ready myself" he says kissing your cheek and you begin to bring out some of the food chips dips and other nibble bits. You hear the back gate opening and here was Shannon and Tomo "hi!" they both say in unison "hey guys!" you walk over to give them both a hug "so where is he?" Tomo asks as happy and bubbly as ever "he's just getting dressed i'll go see if hes ready" you say and wonder off into the house "baby!?" you shout up to Jared "yeah?" "Tomo and Shannon are here" you yell back "okay i'll be right there", You make your way back to the yard to be surprised by Constance you wrap your arms tightly around her "hi sweetheart" she says sweetly while hugging you tight. You grew close to Jared's mom early into the relationship she was the sweetest woman you had ever met and she treated you like one of her own, Jared finally arrives into the yard giving everyone a hug and kissing you softly on the lips "sorry i'm late i had to take a quick shower" a few other people arrived you weren't sure who everyone was but they all seemed really nice. "let's get this party started!" Shannon yelled and put on some music, Tomo danced with Constance and Jared grabbed your hand and began dancing with you While Shannon grilled some burgers and hot dogs. A few hours had passed and some people left so there were only a hand full of you left Tomo had vanished somewhere before coming out of the house with loads of blankets, "thank god it has gotten so cold" you say shivering and Tomo hands you a blanket "shall i set the fire works off?" Shannon asks Jared and Jared nods you wrap you and Jared up into the blanket and lean back against his chest and watch the fireworks.