Let's make it official

Song: 100 suns- 30 seconds to mars

You and Jared had been dating in secret for about 2 months now, you could say you were falling in love with him but it was hard keeping it a secret Shannon had almost found out a few times by showing up unannounced.. you were getting pretty good at hiding. It's not that ether of you were shamed of the relationship you just wanted to enjoy each other without others getting involved. You had just stepped out of the shower when your phone buzzed ' are you still coming tonight xx" you smile widely at your phone ' Wouldn't miss it for the world xx" you let out a happy sigh and proceed getting ready for the concert. It's a good job so many people come to these concerts i'm sure Shannon and Tomo would find it weird me turning up to every show like some stalker you think to yourself while slowly shaking your head and smiling, After an hour or so of getting ready you take one last look in the mirror making sure your make up look ok before calling your taxi the venue was near by so it wouldn't take you long to get there.
-Time Skip-
"are you all having a good time!?" Jared yells into the microphone causing everyone to go wild, you couldn't help but smile... "who want's to hear the kill?" he asks scanning the crowd as they all chant and scream. "daddy!" you hear one girl yell from the crowd and you roll your eyes slightly, after a few more songs it was time for everyone to leave you had to push past so many people it was like walking behind a bunch of turtles but you desperately needed some fresh air that venue was so warm and stuffy. You finally make it out hopping up on the nearest wall letting the cool air hit your flushed face when your phone buzzed once again 'Have you left yet? xx' 'no, i'm outside getting some air xx' 'meet me backstage? :) xx'.... You take one more deep breath of the cool refreshing air before hopping off the walk and walking back into the venue it looks strange being so empty you look around for Jared but instead was a vip pass and a note 'take this it will get you backstage- j x'. You shrug and take it heading towards the backstage door and there stood a big scary looking security dude you flash him your pass and he opens the door with no expression on his face at all, as you turned the corner you spotted Shannon Tomo and Jared all talking together Jared's back was turned so he didn't see you. "woah how did she get back here?" Tomo questions tapping Shannon to get his attention "fucking groupies man they are crazy.. she probably stabbed security to get back here bitches do crazy shit to get a piece of Jared" Shannon rambles and your heart sank in your chest Jared turns around to see you and you throw your VIP pass to the ground and storm off with tear filled eyes. Jared turns his attention to the guys his jaw clenched and darkened eyes "idiots" is all he could say before kicking a near by wall and chasing after you. "Y/N.. Y/N stop" he calls after you, you barge past the emotional-less security guard and head towards the door..... "Y/N!" Jared calls out again stepping out of the exit and looking around for you to find you sat down beside some strangers car and sitting down next to you both of you silent for a few minuets. "it was a bad idea wasn't it" you finally spit out.. "what was?" Jared asks looking at you "me.... us, you dating a fan" you reply wiping a tear from your eye, "what makes you think that?" "did you not hear them back there? they think i'm some crazy fan girl" you sigh "that's because they didn't know about you, i'm sorry i didn't expect them to hang around" he confesses and you let out another sigh. "This is so hard J" you say placing your head in your hands... "i know Y/N" he huffs while placing his arm around you and everything again falls silent. "why don't we just let it come out?" Jared finally speaks up "i can't.. i can't deal with all the media" you begin to panic "no silly i mean friends and family" he let's out a small laugh. "are you sure that's a good idea?" you question "sure why not come on we will start by telling the guys" He stands up and holds out his hand for you and you take it with a deep breath in, You get back into the venue slightly nervous you let go of Jared's hand and walk slowly behind him towards Shannon and Tomo. "guys this is Y/N" Jared says stepping to the side so they can see you "You got the crazy groupies name bro are you insane?" Shannon begins to ramble "Shannon that's enough!" Jared says slightly raising his voice and clenching his jaw "come on bro it's just the typical horny fan girl we bump into at every show" Shannon laughs and Jared grabs hold of his shirt getting in his face "Don't talk about the woman i love like that!" Jared yells and all of your jaws drop. "what?" you say wide eyed "um yes what?" Tomo questions... Jared wraps his arm around you "Y/N is my girlfriend, we've been dating for a few months now" He finally says. Shannon looks down to the floor for a second "listen bro i'm s...." "save it" Jared butts in and you all stand in awkward silence "well hi Y/N i'm tomo" he holds out his hand for you and you shake it trying not to laugh "listen Y/N if i had known i wouldn't have.." "it's fine, water under the bridge" you hold out your hand for Shannon and he shakes it "get used to it because Y/N is going to be around for a while" Jared smiles at you and you shoot him one back... "group hug!!" Tomo yells before pulling you all in for a big squeeze.