Birthday boy

Song: lets dance-david  bowie

You stand in the doorway admiring Jared's sleeping state with a big smile on your face, You let out a happy sigh and make your way to the bed you lean over him placing a soft kiss on his cheek and his nose scrunches up.. You smile at him before climbing on the bed and jumping up and down "happy birthday wake up wake up it's your birthday" you yell waking him up.  He looks up at you giggling before grabbing your ankles pulling you slightly causing you to fall to the mattress.. you yell out in shock before laughing as he pulls you into him "morning baby" he says with a happy sigh, "happy birthday" you smile and he kisses your forehead. "Soo i was thinking we go out for dinner tonight? I'll drive" you grin and he nods "that sounds perfect" he smiles back, "oh!" You yell jumping out of bed "come with me" you pull him up and lead him downstairs... "Y/N what are you up too" he chuckles "you'll see... ta da!!" You yell as you enter the kitchen "i made you a cake... vegan of course" you grin and he wraps his arms around you "oh baby thank you it's wonderful" he kisses you. You both have cake for breakfast while you watch Jared open his cards and presents, "i love my gift baby thank you" he gives you a light kiss and you grin.. "if you excuse me i need to use the little girls room" you state "too much info Y/N" he chuckles and you roll your eyes before sprinting to the bathroom and pulling out your phone. " shannon? Is it ready? Yeah... mhm.. okay brilliant see you soon bye" you hang up and put your phone away with a grin and make your way back to jared, "longest pee in history" he laughs.. "uhh yeah i had a lot to drink this morning" you quickly reply and he smiles shaking his head while putting the dishes away. "Leave those until later go and get ready for our lunch date" you grin and she shrugs "okay then" and you both go and get ready.

After a while of arguing over the shower and the mirror you were both finally ready and getting your shoes on ready to leave, "where are we going to eat?" Jared asks while locking the front door.. "oh just this place" you shrug and he raises an eyebrow but dare not question you. You both get in the car and you throw him a blindfold "put this on" you demand, "what type of kinky ass shit have you got planned" he laughs while looking at the blind fold and you roll your eyes "just put it on" yes m'am he salutes you and puts the blindfold on.

You arrive to your destination "jared you haven't fallen asleep have you?" "No can i take this off yet?" He asks while pointing to the blindfold.. "no not yet wait there i will let you out of the car" you grin before getting out and opening his door. "Okay come on i got you" you say helping him out the car and guiding him in the right direction, he walks blindly holding onto you "i just called to say i love youuu" he sings while holding out his spare hand.. "Jared stop it that's offensive" you say trying to hold in a laugh "oh sorry" he laughs slightly.. "how much further?" "We are here just watch this step" you say still holding him but he trips anyway "i said watch you idiot" you laugh. You make it into the room "okay take it off" you say with a big grin and he pulls the blindfold off... "Surprise!!" Everyone yells while pulling poppers and jared was stunned looking over at you, "happy birthday" you smile and he hugs you "you kept this quiet" he chuckles and you flip your hair sassily. Shannon and Tomo run up to us hugging us both "happy birthday bro" Shannon yells, "yeah happy birthday sir leto, drinks?" Tomo asks and we all nod before going and grabbing drinks.. the atmosphere was amazing everyone was having a good time the drinks were flowing and you felt so proud of yourself. "Ohhh shit this is my song!!" Shannon yells before starting to dance which made you Jared and Tomo laugh and you join in dancing too.. Jared trying to best to twerk which was hilarious, you give his bum a little slap which caused him to stop 'twerking' and he wraps his arms around you and you give him a light kiss. "Best birthday ever!" He says a little drunk and you smile "i'm glad", "i love you Y/N" he smiles "i love you too"