Ghosts and giggles

Song: house of the rising sun (the animals) i don't know why though

"Do i look okay?" you ask Jared while turning round, "Y/N you look perfect but we're going to be in the dark no one is going to notice what you have on" and you shrug. "are we going to get Y/B/F/N and Shanimal now" you question and Jared nods in response while grabbing his keys and holds out his hand for you to take and you smile and grab it tightly. You both arrive outside Shannon's tooting the horn eagerly, Shannon and Y/B/F/N hop in the car letting out big sighs, "are y'all ready for some spooks!" you yell excitedly causing Jared so smile "sure am well that's if we find anything" Y/B/F/N exclaims "oh trust me if there are ghosts there we will find them" you say smugly... "Shanimal you're awful silent aren't you excited" Jared says mockingly. "no" was all his response... "wait what why" you say turning to the back seat to look at him, "ghosts man they freak me out always have" he admits. "awe shan it's not the dead you need to worry about it's the living" you chuckle and he let's out a smirk "okay let's go do this" he says rolling his eyes and Y/B/F/N grabs his hand and slightly squeezes it before Jared pulls off. "here we are gang" Jared says while turning the engine off, "gang? what are we fred velma shaggy and Daphne" Y/B/F/N says laughing "are we all ready?" you ask looking around the car and everyone nods before you all make your way into the creepy looking castle. It wasn't pitch black inside you could still find your way around without falling but it was dark enough to set the immersion "so how are we doing this?" Shannon asks wrapping his arm around Y/B/F/N and you raise a brow "well you know are we staying all together or?" he continues.. "we could go in pairs then meet up again later" Jared says looking at you for approval and you nod before you and Jared go a separate way to Shannon and Y/B/F/N. "can you feel anything?" Jared asks looking down at you "yes.. get your hand off my butt we are supposed to be looking for ghosts" you say grinning and shaking your head and he moves his hand from your butt and links your fingers with his, "i wonder how shanimal is doing" you say with a slight giggle "Y/B/F/N probably has to carry him around" Jared laughs loudly echoing through the castle... "did you hear that!?" Shannon asks Y/B/F/B "will you stop being such a baby it was probably Y/N or Jared" she says shaking her head. All four of you have been wandering around the castle for a little while and have not seen or heard a single thing, "shall we text the others to meet in the middle of the castle?" Jared asks pulling out his phone and you nod we wait for an okay from the guys before heading towards the middle of the castle... "hey Jared" you say looking up and he looks down at you with a raised brow "well you know how Shannon is so spooked by all this?" you continue "mhm?" he says curious and you grin before he catches on "let's scare the crap out of him" Jared says with an evil grin. you make it to the middle of the castle and hide behind a wall to see what Shannon and Y/B/F/N are doing and they are just standing there waiting you send Y/B/F/N a text with the plan and you see her grin, You lean into Jared and whisper "okay what we will do is you go in there pretend we got separated and you can't find me and then i'll creep up behind him" and Jared nods before you give each other a fist pound before he runs into the room where the guys where. "Shan it's Y/N! i.. i can't find her man she was there and i turned around and she was just... gone" Shannon panics "oh man oh shit i bet a demon has got her bro i told you this was a bad idea and now we are all gonna get butt fucked in hell!" he yells holding his hands above his head and you slowly creep into the room grabbing him by his shoulders causing him to almost have a heart attack. You Jared and Y/B/F/N all laugh hysterically.. "you bitch" Shannon shouts trying not to smirk "i'm sorry i couldn't help myself" you giggle while you give him a hug, "let's get outta here this place blows" Y/B/F/N says and you all nod in agreement.. "let's go eat" you say loudly putting your fist in the air like your protesting and everyone else groans in hunger and agreement.