Chapter 1.

David's POV.

I looked around the lunchroom, trying to decide where to sit. Until someone walked up beside me.

"Are you the new kid?" I heard a deep voice ask.

I looked up, the boy was quite tall. "Uh, yeah. I am."

The boy had light brown hair, and a bright smile. He had glasses on and he definitely looked like he was the jock type.

"You're pretty hot, you know," He told me, holding his lunch tray in one hand and ruffling my hair with his other.

"Thanks, I guess?" I said.

"I'm Alex Ernst." He said, smiling.

"I'm Dav-"

"I know who are you. Everyone's talking about you."

I raised my eyebrow and tilted my head. What did he mean, "Everyone's talking about you."

"What do you mea-"

"Wanna sit with me?" He asked quickly.

"Uhm. Yeah, sure."

Alex guided me to his table that had about only two other boys and one girl.

"Hey guys, I got the new kid to sit with us." Alex told the teens, sitting down and patting the spot next to him, his smile not once leaving.

One boy had blue eyes and a buzz cut the other had long brown hair and hazel eyes. The girl looked a bit like the blue eyed boy; same eye color, same hair color.

I sat down next to Alex as the blue eyed boy nodded, "Nice! I'm Dom." He said, giving me a friendly smile.

"Yeah, Dom, also known as the biggest pot head in high school." The boy with hazel eyes said, laughing obnoxiously afterwards.

"You smoke weed?" Dom asked me.

I shook my head.

"Want to try it?"

I shook my head again.

The girl rolled her eyes, "Anyways. I'm Corrina," she told me, sighing afterwards.

"Yeah, she's also known as the biggest whore in the school," the hazel eyed boy said, bringing up the obnoxious laugh again. He definitely seemed younger than the rest.

"Shut the fuck up, Mason. You're so annoying." Corrina told him.

"These are my friends." Alex said, laughing softly while giving me a soft nudge to my shoulder.

I awkwardly smiled at him. All I could do at the moment.

"You're David, right?" Dom asked.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"I heard somewhere that Liza thinks you're cute." he told me.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Liza?"

"Yeah, man," He said, taking a sip of his soda, "You've talked to her before."

"I have?"

"You don't remember?" Alex asked, looking down at me.

I was trying my hardest to remember who Liza was, what she said to me, how she looked like.

"I don't remember." I said.

"She has a boyfriend, anyway, so don't get too excited," Corrina said, not looking up from her phone at all.

"But it's Liza," Dom said, "When we head back to our classes, I'll show you her."

I nodded, and sat there in silence. Still trying to remember who this Liza girl was.

"You're not gonna eat?" Alex asked me.

"No. I'm-I'm not hungry." I told him, slightly smiling at him.

Time passed by and lunch was over. Dom nodded at me, "Let's go."

Alex patted my back, "See you later, hottie." He laughed and disappeared into the crowd of other hurrying teens.

"What class do you have this period?" Dom asked me.

I looked down at my paper and searched, "Uh. Math."

"Ooh. Good. Liza has English. English class is literally across from Math."

"Cool." I said, staying close to Dom.

Eventually, we made it to my class. He secretly pointed to Liza that was on the other side of the hall.

"That's her. The one with the bun in her hair."

I nodded, looking around at all the seniors that were lined up. Until I finally found her.

"I'll catch you later, man. I got history class." Dom said, hurrying away.

I stared at Liza the whole time. She was laughing with her friends, and I examined every piece of her. Still, I couldn't remember when we talked. I didn't recognize her at all. If I'm being honest with you, I don't find her attractive at all. Boys are boys so she didn't mean that much to me.

Our classes finally started and she walked into her class and I headed into mine. I was still eager to find out who her boyfriend was, however.

I sat down to a girl, hopefully the seat next to her wasn't taken. She had bright red hair and in front of her was a girl with brown hair. Seemed to me that they were friends.

The girl with red hair turned to look at me, "Oh. Hi! I'm Carly!"

I nodded, "I'm David."

Her friend that was sitting in front of her turned around, too. "And I'm Erin."

"I'm David." I repeated.

Throughout the whole class, I still couldn't get my mind off Liza. She seemed familiar. Who was she exactly.